Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name):Mohamadology
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console):22hr
In what country are you located?:Iran
Time zone:GMT 3:30+
In-game name:Mrwhite
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:149628915
Discord ID:mrwhite1385
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: No
EDIT: today i have recieved a warning for advert pd raid inside pd with out clear evidence tho that's not what we are talking about here

-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: No
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: i have played cg darkrp for 3-4 years in total
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: 4 - 9 hrs
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: with the server launch and the huge amount of players who want to play on the server its getting harder and harder for the staff team to be able to responde to every sit and situation happening in the game and i would like to help the staff team to make the experience for the player better and better as the days goes on. its also something i love to do which is helping players solving their problems and help new players settle in faster
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: as i mentioned i like helping people and that makes me want to take sits over and over again and solve more problems , i can stay for a long time on the server and help people as much as possible
remaining calm is one of the abilities that admins should master and i think i can remain calm on most situations and atleast help myself and get better and better at that ability .

Last edited:

sahns

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Norway
+support

Known member of the community, deservers his shot at staff.

Best of luck.

DarkXFast

CG Platinum VIP
Donator
Dec 28, 2020
+Support
+Active in-game
+Seen on ts3
+Decent app
-Even though I've never had a problem with you personally I've heard about your past actions during the old server but I'm willing to +support you because I believe you have changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.