How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console):1week and 23hr
In what country are you located?:Iran
Time zone:GMT 3:30+
In-game name:Mrwhite
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:149628915
Discord ID: mrwhite1385
Do you have a mic?:Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/mrwhite-moderater-application.17523/ (the application was withdrawn by myself and it wasn't denied)
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: 3-4 warnings and they were all deserved to be honestly .
i understand that getting 4 warnings in such early stage of the server is not a good look for me but i am progressive in understandting and applying the rules better and better as the time goes on and i think i am where i should be right now
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:No
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: 5-8
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I simply want to help people fix their problems and have as much fun as they possibly can and help them enjoy their stay in the server and fix their issues asap and along side that help the staff team in general. i enjoy talking to people and i would like to do that while helping people. i will act as a hobby for me and i am willing to deal with sits as much as possible while im online
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: i can take sits when there is no admin to take them and put my time and mind into fixing the problem the players are running into . im able to take sits on the times when mostly admins aren't on so it will be a big help for the staff team and the players who have a different time zone . new players are my main goal to help because they are keeping the server alive and as mentioned , i am willing to help people as much as possible because accepting sits acts as a hobby for me and i enjoy doing so.

Archsam

Aug 17, 2023
Neutral but leaning support
+Active in game
- Have not seen you in TS
+ Seems like a nice guy
+ Decent enough of an application

Anilyse

CG Platinum VIP
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
Scotland
-Support but hopefully this can be changed
Yes you are active which is great but i see you constantly arguing and being rude like you used to be which to me says you havent changed or matured at all and that really doesnt set a great example for staff especially when you often do it in ooc. If i see your attitude changing and you learning not to argue with people and be as toxic over in game situations then i will change my verdict. Hopefully you take this into consideration.

49Mr Black

Civil Gamers Expert
-Support
+Active in-game
+Seen on TS

-Application leaves a lot to be desired. It is very clear minimal effort was put into this.
-Multiple warnings on record.
-The majority of times I have seen you in-game you are either spewing toxicity or endlessly complaining in OOC.

If you manage to change your ways I will update this, however as it stands at the moment I do not think you would be a good fit the for the staff team.

Good luck regardless.

Ellie

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Feb 21, 2021
- Support

Hi MrWhite - I'm giving you a - Support based on these reasons.

- Your attitude in-game is not ideal - as above, I often see you arguing or being toxic in chat.
- You have a fair amount of warnings for such a new server.

I would be happy to change this to a + Support if I saw a change in behaviour.

Jason

Blacklisted Player
Jan 28, 2023
+Support

+ Nice Guy
+ Had a lot of good interactions with you
+ Seen in game
+ Very Active in CN Community
-/+ Haven't seen you on TS3, but tbh i'm not on it much either so what can i say ?‍♂️

Mrwhite

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 25, 2020
just to be clear to ellie and 49Mrblack and Anilyse
the toxicity i bring in the game is not going to follow me to sits because it is simply not acceptable to be toxic in sits and i understand that
the toxicity and arguements i have in the game as an RP player will not be brought into Non-Roleplay situations such as sits.
the amount of warnings i have recieved is a lot and i totaly deserve a -support for it and i cannot make an arguement about that

Zwacky

Administrator
Administrator
DarkRP Staff
Event Team
Dec 25, 2020
Cyprus
Hello @Mrwhite,

I will be giving you a -support for the following reasons;

+ You are very active in-game
+ I have also seen you on ts3

- Application could use some work

- Behaviour is not up to standards
- Getting warned just 4 days ago for RDM tells me that you might not know the rules that well

I would be very happy with changing my verdict to a +support if i see any positive changes from you. Even in RP you need to be professional and not have a bad look as a staff member or as a staff candidate.

Good luck on your application.

Herr Kvarkar

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 19, 2020
Application Denied

Hi @Mrwhite ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

We hold members of the staff team to a high standard, whether in sits or in rp excessive toxicity is not an characteristic we are looking for when recruiting new members to the team as it produces discord between players and a variety of other issues. I suggest you readjust your behaviour before reapplying so that we can better assess you.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.