BST
NATO name (regiment and rank): RMP PVT Muggers [172]
NWO name (regiment and rank): STS CPT 'Cairo' GCO-1
Civilian name: Jafar
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

- This is my first application

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

- Yes, I have received a ban in 2021 for glitch abusing, during this I unintentional clipped through the floor, however during my time under the floor I shot and killed Kyzent, therefore it was fair and justified that I received a warn and a ban for it as I shouldn't of abused the situation I was in.

I also have a Combat jumping warning from 2021, don't need to say much on that one it's self explanatory, I was just playing like a prick.

Other than those I have 2 more warnings from 22/04/23 for toxicity and RDM, the toxicity one, to be honest I am still confused about it to this day as to what I said or did to get this but we move. The RDM warning was my fault and I own up to my actions on that one.
However, other than that I don't have any other warnings.

Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?:

- Yes I have played GMOD for over 6/7 years now with over 4.4K hours I have held a lot of positions on a lot of different servers... Some of the more serious roleplay positions I have held would be;

RMP General (MRP)
Naval Commander (SWRP)
Jedi General (SWRP) x2

as well as these I have also held a rank Chief of Staff which on this server is equivalent to SGEN, I held that rank for around 5-6 months before I unfortunately had to resign due to not having the time to be able to sustain what the role needed me to do.

There are a few more for GMOD however I won't waste your time listing them all now, if you require more though can DM me on discord.

What makes you the best candidate for High Command?:

- I think I would be a good candidate for high command as I have been playing on the server for a while now and know how things run and work. I also know how to lead from the perspective of regimental command and from a perspective of SC. as well as this I also have experience from leading more realistic games and so therefore this should be relatively similar to what I have done in the past.

We also do not have a lot of SC at this point in time and therefore NWO needs people to step up and fill those roles

List your in-game ranks on MRP:

- RMP PVT, STS CPT

List your strengths and weaknesses:

+
Good listener

Can take criticism
Have experience in these types of positions.
Mature
Can have a laugh, fun
Don't take life to seriously, however when needs be I can.
Activity

-

Can sometimes be impulsive
Have never been SC before
Can sometimes get irritated at things

Please give some lore about your HC character and what storylines they would be involved in:

- Muggers grew up in a town in the north west of England, after going through the school system and eventually leaving college he decided to join the British army. After spending 4 years in the Parachute regiment he decided to put himself forward for SAS selection, after going through the selection process he eventually passed.

Muggers had now been in the SAS for sometime and had been serving in the highlands district during 2021 where he rose to the rank of 2LT.... After realising that NATO and the SAS weren't all that it seemed, he left and lived in the wildness for 2 years.

Then after hearing that the New World order had been formed he decided to come back to the war and fight for NWO, originally being a member of IVG however deciding that this wasn't enough he went for selection at STS, passing the selection and rising up through the ranks to become a Captain where he is today.

What are the responsibilities of HC in RP?:

- The responsibilities of HC in RP is to ensure that NWO are correctly and competently structured during war to ensure the highest chance of victory, as well as this they are also tasked with using valuable NWO assets such a SCUDs to increase the chances of victory. Another job HC would have in RP is to ensure outside of war that everyone is doing something other then just AFKing this could include making sure people are doing training for their regiments or even HC themselves hosting trainings for multiple regiments or a full NWO training, which we don't see many of nowadays.

What are the responsibilities of HC out of RP?:

- Outside of RP HC's responsibilities would be working with regimental command to understand why maybe there regiment isn't doing so well (activity, member wise) and then help them from their to improve what needs doing. Another job of HC is spotting and encouraging members of NWO who they see as valuable people who will be the next Squad leaders, Company Commanders and Regimental Commanders and making sure they are doing well and progressing to ensure that regiments have active and high quality SL,CC and RC. As well as this HC also need to help regiments with paperwork and documents, making sure they are up to date and have the correct information.

Dr Drew

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Group Moderator
Jan 29, 2022
+Support

+Good guy
+Active
+Knows his stuff

Reactions: Muggers

Alex

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 30, 2021
England
+Support

- Active
- nice guy
- good leader
- Been there for me since day 1 (RRP)

Redrrx

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 4, 2021
Algeria
+Support.
-Saw you leading and it was very good its just that people don't listen to you much.
-Activity is decent.
-you have a weak point which is you get disappointed fast.

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
e69847ff43021e0a1dc725b9eac6a768.png

Dear Muggers,

We would like to express our gratitude for your interest in the position.

We are pleased to inform you that our team has reviewed your application, and we are in agreement that you are eligible to move to the next stage. We appreciate the time and effort you put into your application, and we are excited to learn more about your qualifications and experience. To proceed with the next stage, ensure to contact a Sector Commander+ to schedule your interview.

Approved

Once again, we would like to thank you for your interest in the position.

Status
Not open for further replies.