Muggers Second Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muggers

Civil Gamers Expert
Jul 18, 2021
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): muggers1233

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 3 weeks 1 days 21 hours

In what country are you located?: England

Time zone: BST

NATO name (regiment and rank): RMP PVT Muggers [172]

NWO name (regiment and rank): STS CPT 'Cairo' GCO-1

Civilian name: Jafar

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:186616147

Discord ID: Muggers#7394

Do you have a mic?: Yes.

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/muggers-moderator-application.15156/

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

- Yes, I have received a ban in 2021 for glitch abusing, during this I unintentional clipped through the floor, however during my time under the floor I shot and killed Kyzent, therefore it was fair and justified that I received a warn and a ban for it as I shouldn't of abused the situation I was in.

I also have a Combat jumping warning from 2021, don't need to say much on that one it's self explanatory, I was just playing like a prick.

Other than those I have 2 more warnings from 22/04/23 for toxicity and RDM, the toxicity one, to be honest I am still confused about it to this day as to what I said or did to get this but we move. The RDM warning was my fault and I own up to my actions on that one.
However, other than that I don't have any other warnings.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:

- Yes, I have experience on multiple different servers including multiple different server types.
My first ever staff experience started around 2018 where I joined the staff team on a MilitaryRP server, During my time on the staff team at this MRP server, i rose to the rank of Senior Moderator, where my main role for the server was training new staff and helping the community and general RP of the server.

I also have experience as a Super Admin, for 2 different servers in and around the 2021-(early)2023 time. Where during this time my job was to uphold and maintain the server as well as complete development work if needed, this was for a PoliceRP server (which I helped develop and open) and a Star wars RP server (Super Admin).

I have also had some lower down ranks on servers however these are the larger ones, if you require more please DM me.

Proof can be provided to back all of this.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:

- Yes I have played GMOD for over 6/7 years now with over 4.4K hours I have held a lot of positions on a lot of different servers... Some of the more serious roleplay positions I have held would be;

Ground Command Chief of Staff (MRP)
RMP General (MRP)
Naval Commander (SWRP)
Jedi General (SWRP)

There are a few more for GMOD however I won't waste your time listing them all now, if you require more though can DM me on discord.

Other than GMod I have played Arma 3 for quite a long period of time holding some roles like:
SBS Sgt
22nd SAS SSgt
Parachute Regiment Lieutenant
Royal Marine Commando
Some other Arma 3 units I have been in were not military but I also have been in SCP , Halo and Star Wars units.

Proof can be provided to back all of this.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:

- Due to my working schedule depending on my days of work and hours will depend on my activity however on days I work I could do around an hour to 2 hours (late afternoon, so in server peak time) then on my days off it could be anywhere from 3-8 hours a day.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:

- I have played this server now for about 3 years on and off, and I've always enjoyed playing (unless I was against Dave1 or Headbutt) whether I have played NATO or USSR/NWO and I have always enjoyed being on the server, then being able to help people on the server would let me enjoy it that much more, as I enjoy helping people and making sure they are looked after.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

- as I have stated in the questions above, I have numerous years of experience on GMOD servers as serious roleplay positions and as a member of staff teams, dev teams and senior staff teams, meaning that I have the experience required to be able to do the job of a staff member to a high degree whilst also still being serious and being able to roleplay to a high standard.

I can also take criticism and realize when I am in the wrong and accept my mistakes and take the responsibilities for those actions, as I have done in the past and shall continue to do so in the future. I am also always willing to learn something different and try new things to help better myself.

Alex

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 30, 2021
England
+support

-active
-mature
-decent

Rivaa

Sep 28, 2022
+Support

-Active
-Good Vtime
-Friendly
-Seems to know the rules

Good luck.

Mango

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2021
+Support

+Active
+Decent RP
+Unproblematic

Best of luck!

-Dmitri

Aleem Abdul

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
May 16, 2023
+support
-good activity
-good leader
-knows the rules

Chokezy

Jun 7, 2023
+SUPPORT
+Active
+Good Application
+Knows the rules

Current
SAS SGT
MRP Moderator

Connor | FUDGESICLE

FUDGESICLE
Oct 8, 2021
London
Application Denied

Hi @Muggers ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

DM me if you wish to know the reason why this has been denied.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.