Murphy "Shark" Robinson's Special Agent Application [USA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shark

Jun 4, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:120907744
Discord name: Shark#8273
For how long have you played on CG SCP: On and off for about a year but lately started being more dedicated with regards to playtime. In total I have about 186 hours of playtime currently.
In what country are you located?: Canada
Time zone: PST
Character name(s): Senior Agent Murphy "Shark" Robinson, CI-A Axel "Megalodon" Smith
Civilian name: Shark
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What are your total levels?: 92

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

Senior Agent [Holding]
CI Alpha [Holding]

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

I don't currently have any kicks/bans/warns.

How long have you been a Senior Agent for?

I believe I've been Senior for about 2 weeks.

Why are you applying for Special Agent?

I want to help bolster the numbers of the DEA by training new recruits and host operations and bounties to incentivize roleplay and activity outside of combat. I also want to assist Agency Managers with their duties and help create new, informative documents for training and roleplay purposes. Lastly, I want to continue mentoring new agents to improve the quality of our agents.

What makes you suitable for Special Agent?:

I've lead DEA Agents throughout my two weeks as Senior Agent by coordinating them during a CI raid, instructing them during a Code Black, and hosting brief surface operations. I've also mentored 3-4 new Agents/Operatives after I found out they were new to the server. Finally, I have previous experience on other servers with leadership and training people.

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:

I've written a few documents on interrogations and the results of a few surface operations. I think a document should be a concise as possible without leaving out any details; they should also be formatted well with images throughout if possible. It's also important to not redact information unless absolutely necessary to prevent important information being lost.

What are the responsibilities of the Special Agent in RP?:

Within DEA they have a responsibility to train new operatives/agents and also improve the quality of said agents by mentoring them if they need additional assistance. Special Agents also assist their respective Agency Manager's in their department. They also uphold the DEA's expectations for agents and work to correct behavior where needed. Special Agents help keep the peace with G.O.I's and negotiate with them for hostages and captured SCPs. They assist in making documents and other important paperwork for DEA. They also responsible for administering code words in situations where there may be a disguised CI. They should also lead other DEA during raids, codes, and operations to coordinate them. Lastly, they host voluntary trainings for agents to attend to improve their combat effectiveness and knowledge/practices during interrogations. As a CL4 they also close PW Bulkhead during codes 1, 3, 4, and 5 when needed.

Please give some lore about your Special Agent character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Early in his life Murphy had encounters with what he thought were monsters and demons. One of the monsters, known by the locals as "The Deer Man" had taken the life of both his parents. He was forced to move away and live with his grandparents in Canada. Later in life, Murphy applied to work in the CSIS (Canadian Security Intelligence Service) to find any information on what happened to his parents. Six years had passed with no new information but during his time with the CSIS he had stopped operations from a group that made mysterious art projects that were dangerous to the public. One night he was pulled aside and moved to a room within the CSIS headquarters where he was told about the Foundation. They explained how there were anomalous entities in the world and their goal was to find these entities and contain them. Murphy chose to leave his life behind and join the ranks of the Department of External Affairs within the Foundation. He now works in the DEA, assisting the Foundation by gathering intelligence on G.O.I's and containing newly made anomalous entities. He still hopes to one day avenge his parents by capturing "The Deer Man."

Last edited:

Vad

May 2, 2023
+Support
• Shows Leadership
• Good Activity
• Dedicated Agent

Vlone

Nov 13, 2022
+Support
  • Does his job
  • Show's dedication
  • Amazing activity

Chan

Jul 16, 2022

Application Accepted

after consideration with the senior team of External Affairs has come to the conclusion that you are currently fit for the position as a Special Agent. please contact me or any of my agency mangers to be trained

Thank you for applying.​

Status
Not open for further replies.