Not open for further replies.

(1)MxShift

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
DarkRP Staff
Event Team
Dec 26, 2021
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): DavyDaxter
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 11 hours (Currently and running up) on the old CG about 800 or more in total of gmod 4,431.9 hours

In what country are you located?: The Netherlands

Time zone: (GMT+2)

In-game name: (1)MxShift

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:55397361

Discord ID: (1)???????#8954

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: This is my 2th application in total. Ive had one on the old CG. Stopped as an Admin, Then i made a demo-appeal. Then ive stopped because of school exams and private situation.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
No
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
Yes, i have.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
Yes, i do.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
Depends on the time i am done with work. But usually 4-5 hours and in the weekends 6-7
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
Because ive liked being a moderator on the old CG DarkRP and since the server has just reopend i'd like to help out again and help growing the community to its former glory. And because there is need of new staff so i wanna be able to help out again and use my experience that i have to help the server out
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
Ive been a Admin before on the old CG and didnt have many problems with dealing with situations and know what im doing. And ive been with the community for a couple of years and have seen allot and still didnt lose my intrest in it.

Last edited:

Jason

Blacklisted Player
Jan 28, 2023
+Support

class bloke
we all know he's a good man because he used to be a good admin

Status
Not open for further replies.