Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
no i do not

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
yes on fiveM

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
weekdays is 3pm-10pm
weekends is when ever i can get on

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
i want to become staff because i want to be able to help players that need helping with bases, refunds, rdm's as me personally can get quiet angry when it happens to me so i understand why people need help and i hope to wish that as staff i can bring some new fun to darkRP and grow . I also would like to become staff because i would like to get some experience as staff for future staff apps on other servers and games

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

I believe what makes me different to the other applicants is that i can be direct and have authority over situations that may need it, for example people who are shouting and screaming in sits or are trying to be aggressive towards other, im sure this attribute will come in handy while as staff and will help the server. I would also say that im good at working with a team as i play many sports which has helped me grow in a team and by my self which to me is needed when being a staff member.

Captain Obvious

Administrator
Administrator
DarkRP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Mar 5, 2022
United Kingdom
Hello @MrPuffy I'm going to give you:

- Support

+ You are active in-game.
+ You are pretty friendly and approachable, and I've had limited problems with you.
+/- I don't recall seeing you in the teamspeak.
- You have 17 warnings, and your last on the 22nd September. With your ban and kick also, that is an incredible amount of warnings to have on your record. In your defence, your last one is a week ago, but with the extent of your warnings I'd recommend getting more active in the community and making yourself more accustomed to the rules before I would feel comfortable supporting this application.

Ellie

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Feb 21, 2021
Hi, I'm unfortunately going to have to give you a - Support

- You have an excessive amount of warnings, as mentioned above by Captain Obvious.
- I had a bad interaction with you yesterday, where you continuously tried to argue with me when I asked you to stop doing something. This is not something I would expect from someone aiming to become staff.
- I do think you can be quite friendly, and nice to speak to - I'd be really happy to change this to a + Support if I could see an improvement.

49Mr Black

Civil Gamers Expert
+/-Neutral

+ Seen in-game.
+ Seen on TS
+ Decent application.

- As mentioned by others above the sheer number, variety and frequency of your warnings is extremely troubling. As is the fact you failed to mention this in your application whatsoever. The question clearly states to list all offences, including warnings.

Hi mate. Unfortunately your warnings prohibit me from any other verdict. Good luck regardless.

Last edited:

MrPuffy

Aug 29, 2023
+/-Neutral

+ Seen in-game.
+ Seen on TS
+ Decent application.

- As mentioned by others above the sheer number, variety and frequency of your warnings is extremely troubling. As is the fact you failed to mention this in your application whatsoever. The question clearly states to list all offences, including warnings.

Hi mate. Unfortunately your warnings prohibit me from any other verdict. Good luck regardless.
i miss read the question sorry about that one ive only read the kicks/bans sorry about the miss information to everyone reading

Beast

Feb 25, 2023
+/- Neutral

Hey Puffy, I have seen you on multiple times and believe that you are active, though the sheer number of warnings received which were highlighted by Captain Obvious would prohibit me from giving you a positive verdict.

royalty

CG Super VIP
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
-support
- way too many warnings
- had a fair few sits against you

Jerichoo

May 12, 2022
-Support
Hi there Puffy, I'm going to be giving you Negative Support for the following reasons:

+Active Member Ingame

-/+ I have never interacted with you in team speak. This can be bad considering It is our main form of communication.

-Very large amount of Warnings, Kicks & Bans, I'd suggest interacting with the player base in a more positive matter before applying again if you are denied.

Your Large amount of warnings contribute largely to my decision to give you Negative Support, However I wish you Luck nonetheless.

Mr Scooby

Apr 13, 2023
Application Denied

Hi @MrPuffy ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

We hold members of the staff team to a high standard, right now you do have a lot of warnings. In the next 2 weeks if you wish to reapply I would recommend to stay out of trouble and build up a better reputation.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.