My application For IA Ambassador (SCP-UK)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sylex22

Jul 22, 2023
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:17439876
Discord name:sylex22
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 193 hours
In what country are you located?: United-Kingdom
Time zone:United Kingdom
Character name(s)david Mystical (SCP Foundation)
Civilian name:Finley
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):SCP UK
Do you have a mic?:Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-None
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-One Ban For Starting a riot as A d-class And A couple of metagaming and failrp warnings
Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?
Because i want The site to be not corrupted.
What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:
That i know about All the ia stuff and how to deal with problems
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
-
What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?:
To help, train and support others and IA agents
Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:
I would make sure that IA agents are properly trained and make sure that IA agents to not become corruped

Last edited:
-Support
Nothing will convince me that you are above the age of 10, I have seen you like once on IA but from what I've seen in DEA you act extremely immature and unprofessional, as well as you having literally no lore, the worst application i have ever laid my eyes on, I will be giving you a - Support (Charles if you accept this I will kill you)

Otters

Administrator
Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Resources Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Instead of -supporting, I will leave some points of advice:

Fix your application, it lacks detail in all areas and shows that you dont properly understand what an IA ambassador does.

Try to write some original lore, it builds character and adds to your RP.

Try to write some documents.

Hope these points help

IA-Logo.png

Application Denied

Good day, Agent Mystical

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the application form, we truly appreciate your interest and effort. After discussing with the ambassador team, we concluded that you are currently not qualified for the position.

You've barely been seen on site as Internal Affairs by any Director or Ambassador in the last week.
We would like to see you as an agent more often, especially when there are other ambassadors and/or a director on site so they can keep an eye on your performance. Please come talk to me or any ambassador and we'll be more than glad to assign you tasks to see how you perform.

The application you have submitted is also lacking in every area, I will point to otters advice above.

If you want further information, please do not hesitate to contact me or any of the ambassadors. Do not let this discourage you from reapplying in the future.

You may re-apply in two weeks.

Kindest Regards,
Dpt. Director of Internal Affairs Charles "Ze" Whitmee

Status
Not open for further replies.