Status
Not open for further replies.

coops

Feb 24, 2023
b]Your in-game name: "coops"
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:222942886
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/coopsking/
Date of ban: 4/13/23
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): 11 hours for ltarp
Who banned you: Falcon
Ban length?: 11 hours
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): uk
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I won't hang around with people who minge around
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Warned 5 times
Why should you be unbanned: it was 4 in the morning in my time when I was being arrested I was shot to death and I was tired so I left because when you die its nlr but when i join back am banned

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I will make sure I read the rules before rejoining I will make sure that I think before
doing stupid things
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:[/b] This is my favourite server and I love the people and the community
-note even if the ban runs out I mainly just want this off my history

Last edited:

Stealth

Blacklisted Player
Dec 4, 2022
Appeal Response

Hello @coops ,

Thanks for making a ban appeal, I will give some context behind the situation in which had occurred. An IA Agent had made a valid arrest on you in which during the time the IA agent was transferring you to interrogation you had communicated with your friend as shown in your appeal​
I won't hang around with people who minge around
and had told him to shoot you in order to avoid the arrest. After dying to the researcher who was later banned for MRDM you instantly left the server in which would be considered LTARP as if your friend weren't to had FailRP'd under your request you would've been arrested and therefore by you leaving the server this would be considered LTARP. Per punishment guidelines you were then banned for 12 hours.

Regards,
@'Falcon' / Stealth

coops

Feb 24, 2023
Hello thank you for responding but I told him to save me and he just shot me to death i wanted him to break me out and when he killed me he left and i was tired so i left with him but when i check my phone he sends me picture of him banned so i wanted to check if i was im so sorry for what i did i never knew it was against the server rules

Sven Sky

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Feb 8, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi @coops ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal. We are very sorry for the late response.

You and your friend broke Server Rules to avoid the Arrest and you leave immidiantly in that situation it is indeed LTARP. This Ban is justified and valid. You may appeal the ban again to attempt getting it removed from your Record in the time below if you feel it was unjust.

You may re-appeal in 1 week​

Status
Not open for further replies.