My ban got extended to 1 week for me doing nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.

bug

May 22, 2022
Your in-game name: (☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞
Your SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199236325758/

Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199236325758/

Date of ban: 6/1/2022

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): "RDM in sit - severe toxicity - disrespecting staff - minor glitching - lying to staff"

Who banned you: Lock

Ban length?: 1 week

What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/forums/rules-information.6/

What will you do to stop this from happening again: not going on tec expert

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? yes

Why should you be unbanned: I did really nothing, there was this other guy as a tech expert giving weapons to class D and he was toxic to staff and I was laughing it off and the mod said "I was giving him weapons for him to kill the mod in a sit" when I still had my weapon in my hand like I just got on tech expert and I was banned for having a M9 as self defense when the medics are armed to the teeth with MP5's?

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: by not playing at 5 am

Why do you want to rejoin this server?:I play it 24/7

Lock/Neko

Dec 14, 2021
Hello, thank you for making a complaint.

I was the Moderator in this Situation and I was spectating you for some time, which I at that time did preemptively as there were many rule breakers as facility staff. I saw you and your friend pick up guns as Tech Experts, then using these Guns and also running into D Block to give weapons to D Class and shooting them inside the hallways. As I pulled you two into a sit to speak to you about your behaviour you started to talk up a storm about why this was not the case and started lying to me as I had already had seen what you did.

The next thing your friend did is shoot me in the sit and starts flinging slurs at me which you started to encourage, you were both frozen at the time and you started to use the time to start dropping guns for your friend to pick up and holster. Also switching your names multiple times in the sit to avoid being targeted by my admin commands.

This showed me:
- You have no regard for Roleplay or the Rules
- You like to encourage and disrespect Community Members and Staff to the point of using slurs
- You do not care about Staff as you try to glitch/abuse your way into keeping your weapons.
- You do not understand how sits like this put stress on others and how it could damage the server's welfare.
- You and your friend are repeat offenders that have had multiple bad interactions with Staff in the past.

Here is a small clip from the sit: Clip

Please do not lie to the Forum Staff as a default 'I did nothing' as such would insinuate that you had not part in any of the reasons I just listed.

Thank you for reading,
Neko/Lock

bug

May 22, 2022
yea I did not glitch I just stored my gun in my storage, and I did not use slurs that was the other guy I did not give guns to people In D block dont know where you got that from and I was not switching my name and I did not drop a single gun for him to pick up ? really don't care at this point

Last edited:

Lock/Neko

Dec 14, 2021
From my perspective, I believe that you were in breach of the said rules. There is nothing more to say from my side.

Monarch

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 8, 2022

Appeal Accepted

Hi @ihhihihihhihhih ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Upon reviewing the situation, I've decided that you were in fact breaching the rules although your ban should've expired by now so you are free to re-join the server, upon your arrival please read through the rules thoroughly to ensure this doesn't happen again.

Regards,
Monarch​

Status
Not open for further replies.