Jxsnn

CG Super VIP
Donator
Dec 26, 2020
United Kingdom
www.youtube.com
Your Discord name & tag: Jxsnn#0001

What server is this for, DarkRP or MRP?: DarkRP

Date of ban (if known): 21/07/2021 (16:32)

Reason for ban (if known): 3d Continuing to mess around after being banned.

Who banned you?: Unknown. (Sorry for saying it was Relman since I have no proof that it was him)

Prior to this, have you ever been banned off Discord?: Banned yesterday for a day

Why should we remove your ban from Discord? (50 words minimal):
I was joking around having a laugh in #introduce-yourself, posting stuff like "Say hello to Pablo Dickinson (Discord Admin)" because we were having fun, Tom The Cunt and Chris and Zeus all sent middle finger emojis so as a joke I said "Admin ban tom and chris for doing pretty much nothing" and leaving Zeus out because he is second bestie. Then we send set up pics then I get a message from MEE6, I'm like "ugh what have I done now" banned again =/. I just find it a bit targeting since I see people post many racist things (for example, [person] was given a verbal warning by Relman for excessive racism and I got banned for joking around and now ive been given a 3 day ban for a bit of banter) and nothing being done although I highlight a nasty message out saying, "has been 30 minutes and has gone unnoticed" It's almost as if I am not allowed to have fun on the cg discord anymore but others can, like seriously please just loosen up a bit. I am doing something called banter and you're taking it seriously... Also, a 3 day ban for banter, seriously? This has to be a joke... I am totally baffled on how so many more important things get coincidentally passed by but the minor things I do get recognised (although there are no rules against them) and I get kicked and banned twice for total bullshit. Also, have a look at the MRP discord, you can get away with so much shit on there but as soon as I do something not even as extreme as some of the things I see on there, oh shit, I'm banned! I am debating whether it is just because you don't like me or because you are too lazy to give out a fair punishment, It is so unbelievably unbelievable... Seriously, ever heard of mute? use that instead of just straight up banning me...

Post edited for three people's sakes. @Marco, Foufasto and @Zwacky have nothing to do with this.

Is this why I was banned? because it is probably the only thing i did except for the "say hello to discord mod" thing. if so, I am speechless on how bullshit that is.

Desktop Screenshot 2021.07.21 - 21.02.43.91 (2).png

Context is me having a harmless bit of fun with @Chris AKA "Linus kerman" , @Tom The Cunt and @Zeus
At the time, nobody else was in the chat, just us three. We were not obstructing anybody at all.

Part above edited to show context of the situation of the image above.

Last edited:

Jxsnn

CG Super VIP
Donator
Dec 26, 2020
United Kingdom
www.youtube.com
Sorry any harm or ruckus my friends caused on the discord server, I was in a discord call with them at the time, pleading for them to stop but they just wouldn't. (I have told a senior admin about this)

^ This part has been edited since I still want to challenge my ban. I do not wish to close this appeal.

(P.S. I know what somebody has been saying about me after I got banned, do you not think my friends haven't told me, @Billy? Also why am I banned for such minor shit and he gets away with calling me a retard? what the actual fuck?) (Left side is context, right side is the message) Screenshots taken from my brothers phone, this is not me so I am not ban evading. I did not ask for them, they told me about it then showed me screenshot proof.

image1.jpgimage0.jpg

Attachments

• image0.jpg
    image0.jpg
    253.1 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: (1)FedUp

Billy

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 25, 2020
Firstly I am very happy your "friends" were able to covey the joy I was feeling that the retard(You) got banned from the discord.
Secondly thanks for admitting to ban evading and providing proof you did it, enjoy the perma ban from the discord.

Jxsnn

CG Super VIP
Donator
Dec 26, 2020
United Kingdom
www.youtube.com
I did not bad evade. My friends were looking at the discord and told me this then they showed me with a screenshot. Thank you for trying to start an argument in my ban appeal, have a nice day.
P.S. I am looking for staff members to respond, not people like you, so chuff along please :D

Last edited:

Hydro

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 19, 2020
Your ban is for three days, and from what evidence I've seen it was completely justified.

Wait it out

• Angry
Reactions: Jxsnn
Status
Not open for further replies.