Your in-game name: Dozer
Your SteamID: 76561198880289226
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/DozerUnknown/
Date of ban: March 11th
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Mass Rdm
Who banned you:Chuck
Ban length?: 2 weeks
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: Not to Rdm dclass as dclass, I dont know what i was thinking when i did it.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? I dont really know.
Why should you be unbanned: Because i learned my lesson not to rdm, I will read the rules next time.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I will read the rules and listen to staff.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
Because i really enjoy the server and i meant some really nice people on there.

Last edited:

Chuck

Sep 2, 2022
Hello @DozerUnknown thank you for taking time to make an appeal I will be sharing my side of the story. I first watched stab a d-class to death, you then ran up to me and stabbed me to death, I respawned and walked out of the spawn area to be stabbed to death by you again, and you then killed another person for no reason so you were talked to and the ban was given.

Jules

Donator
May 22, 2022
Pinewood Canada
mysttea.carrd.co
Appeal Denied

Hi @DozerUnknown

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

After taking into consideration of your situation I have decided to deny your ban appeal.

When joining a server read the rules when you first join as this is a common thing to gloss over. Take this time to put thought into coming back and how you will improve.

As by what I am seeing in this thread all I know if you kept running up to D-Class and stabbing them.

You may re-appeal in 1 week

Kind regards,
Jules

Status
Not open for further replies.