For how long have you played on CG SCP: 3+ months
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: GMT -6
Character name(s): "Doc" Killinger, "The Rev"
Civilian name: Robert
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: YES
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: Former Nu-7 CPL, Current E-11 CSG
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Yes. one for ERP for roleplaying that i took a leak in the urinal
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?: Well, I contain 096 all the time as E-11, I also have a good knowledge of the lore of 096 as well.
-
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?: Paces the wall in his cell, or sits and hides his face when someone is around.
-
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?: 096 is ONLY allowed to head to his target. After the initial target is terminated then 096 works down the line of who saw their face. The only reason 096 should head straight to d block would be if a d boy is the one who caused the breach.
-
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process: Firstly you call a code 4 cognitohazard. Second you equip scramblers. Third you get a bucket. Fourth you find 096 and bucket him. Fifth you follow him while he kills his targets. Sixth once he has killed all targets you restrain and take back to his cc. Seventh you have his door repaired if needed. And finally eighth, you conclude the emergency.

Daanvy

CG Super VIP
Donator
Feb 20, 2021
Netherlands
Application accepted

Congratulations on having your 096 whitelist application get accepted, please contact any Admin+ in game by calling a sit (@096 whitelist) and you will be handed your whitelist. (Make sure you copy the link to your 096 application before-hand as they will have to double check.)​

Status
Not open for further replies.