My Unban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirBlaven

Dec 22, 2021
Your in-game name: SHA PSC Silekonai - this may be incorrect.
Your SteamID: 76561199201320948
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/4blave/
Date of ban: 22/12/21 UK Time.
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): AMRDM
Who banned you: Viking [BOH] [ORSx2] [OSH3rd]
Ban length?: 2 Weeks.
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/militaryrp-rules.10/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: For one, I will not act like a toddler and follow rules. I know better than to shoot fellow USSR and I am deeply sorry for doing so.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Earlier the day I got imprisoned if that count, that was for interrupting a debrief.
Why should you be unbanned:
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I will reread rules and be an actual mature person instead of looking for a reason to argue.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
One of my friends on the server explained what AG did, and learning of this I now have real passion to join and be a part of the community. I want to be better in game and able to even train people as I learnt of the higher rank privileges. I feel that AG would inspire me to be better in game. I am also sorry for causing the moderator in question to waste his time as during the process of my ban; war had ended.

In short, I'm sorry to all those I was an idiot to.
Silekonai / SirBlave#8759

Attachments

• 1640217812734.png
    1640217812734.png
    134.1 KB · Views: 18

Viking

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Feb 10, 2021
UK
Your in-game name: SHA PSC Silekonai - this may be incorrect.
Your SteamID: 76561199201320948
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/4blave/
Date of ban: 22/12/21 UK Time.
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): AMRDM
Who banned you: Viking [BOH] [ORSx2] [OSH3rd]
Ban length?: 2 Weeks.
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/militaryrp-rules.10/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: For one, I will not act like a toddler and follow rules. I know better than to shoot fellow USSR and I am deeply sorry for doing so.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Earlier the day I got imprisoned if that count, that was for interrupting a debrief.
Why should you be unbanned:
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I will reread rules and be an actual mature person instead of looking for a reason to argue.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
One of my friends on the server explained what AG did, and learning of this I now have real passion to join and be a part of the community. I want to be better in game and able to even train people as I learnt of the higher rank privileges. I feel that AG would inspire me to be better in game. I am also sorry for causing the moderator in question to waste his time as during the process of my ban; war had ended.

In short, I'm sorry to all those I was an idiot to.
Silekonai / SirBlave#8759
Hey Silekonai I banned you because you did in fact commit AMRDM however I do not think you are trying to debate this as on logs the amount of friendly's you had damaged was ridiculous bordering on around 8 or 9 I dont remember the exact number this action is a blatant rule break however it is noted that throughout the sit your behaviour was mature and respectful . -Viking.

Last edited:

SirBlaven

Dec 22, 2021
I am not trying to debate my blatant rule break because that is stupid for me as logs are clearly stated. And I know that I did so. Thanks for reading my appeal :)

Pasi Huovila

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Apr 27, 2021
Finland
Appeal Accepted

Hi Silekonai,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

I have decided to reduce your ban length to half of the original, due to your honesty and behaviour during the sit. You will be unbanned in 3 days (30/12/2021) Make sure this doesn't happen again in the future.​

Status
Not open for further replies.