Status
Not open for further replies.

Phantom49

Oct 17, 2023
Name: Nad
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:495328350
Please state if it is for SCP-RP UK or USA: USA
Level of appeal (2 or 3): 2
Have you already carried out a level 1 appeal - please give details: I have talked to the accuser and person that demoted me about the situation.
Who did you carry out the level 1 appeal to, and where: Murphy Shark in the DEA offices

Rank demoted from: Special Agent, Senior Agent

Who demoted you?: Dep. Director Murphy Shark

Date of demotion?: I do not know the exact date but it was about 2 weeks ago

What is the case against you?: I was removed for sexual harassment.

Is this true?: Not the way I see

Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?: No

Please list any previous roleplay demotion appeals: None

What is your side of the story?:

I was recently removed from special agent. I was told it was for sexual harassment when that was not the case at all. I hate to say it like this but it was stupid what I was discharged for. I was simply hanging out with another agent when we saw that GOC were hanging out in the PW loop. We went over to say hi and I pulled out my binoculars to keep an "eye" on them as a sort of joke. Many people know me for carrying my binoculars around and starring at people as a joke. I followed up to the surface simply watching them with my binoculars. After they left I was told to not do that anymore by Dep. Director Murphy Shark. I obeyed as he asked and stopped when I was told. Later in the day my permissions were removed and I had lost access to senior and special agent. I was later told by Dep. Director Murphy Shark that he had discharged me because of sexual harassment. I know what I did might had been viewed as un professional but I do not see it at all as sexual harassment or for a reason to remove me from special agent. Everybody messes around in their job at some point but I always completed everything asked and needed of me. Although I never fail to do what is asked and complete my duties. I have given out permits, trained agents, and coached agents on what is expected of them. I have done a great job exercising my cl4 access and was responsibly using it to better complete my work. I'm not out to get Murphy Shark or anything I would just like a chance to explain in person and discuss this issue.

Please contact me on discord to discuss this with me @Phantom49

Thanks

Last edited:

Shark

Jun 4, 2023
Hello @Phantom49, thank you for making this appeal through the correct channels.

You were removed due to sexually harassing a UNGOC MAJ during one of their visits onto the site. From what I've gathered from people involved also personally witnessed, this seemed to be the case. Using binoculars to purposefully stare as a GOI visiting the site is already unprofessional behaviour but doing so while right next to them staring at their chest and rear is unacceptable. You also did this alongside Agent "Soul Mars"; I would've expected for you to stop them from doing this type of behaviour but it seems you either were complacent or encouraging this type of behaviour in other agents.

I agree people do mess around, I have fucked up in the past but never to this extent. I want to be lenient on my agents if I feel there wasn't malice with their shenanigans but this is one of the things that is unacceptable no matter the intent.

Even though clips don't exist of this situation, I've personally witnessed this along with confirmation from the Major and other personnel involved resulted in your removal.

movdaodkoaf

CG Gold VIP
Jun 15, 2022
Hi @Phantom49 ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a roleplay demotion appeal.

First off I would like to apologize in the sudden change of punishment. I was on LOA when this situation occurred, but from what I've been told your actions were deemed as sexual harassment due to you looking at one of the GOC members inappropriately. When special agents are selected they are expected to be mature and professional when in the presence of other GOI's, you're a representative of the department and CL4 holder and you're meant to act like it. This kind of behavior is never okay. With all that said I've decided to DENY your appeal.

As this was a Level 2 appeal, you may escalate to a Level 3 appeal if you feel there was bias in my decision-making.

Status
Not open for further replies.