Discord name: not_napkin
For how long have you played on CG SCP: About One year
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): NAPKIN
Civilian name: Napkin
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
Do you have a mic?: YES
What are your total levels?: 180 Total 38 combat 54 dclass 28 research 21 SCP 39 support

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-Ci Gamma Nu7 spc IA
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- Bans and warns Most of the still active warns are stupid because i was playing music when i was by my self and an admin was stalking me/ EDIT my last ban was false but im too lazy to do anything about it LMAO it was for glitching but it wasnt a glitch it was just hitbox abuse
How long have you been a Senior Agent for?
- a Month
Why are you applying for Special Agent?
- Because i have been asked many times "Why havent you applied for special agent yet Napkin? i feel you would really enjoy the job and thb probably excell" I have enjoyed my time as a senior agent way more than i enjoyed CI so i want to actualy dedicate some time to this job.
What makes you suitable for Special Agent?:
-I I have consistently demonstrated the ability to remain calm under pressure, make quick and decisive decisions, and effectively coordinate missions. My experience includes extensive time in CI, and Nu7 which have equipped me with the necessary skills to excel in high-pressure situations. Im also very creative, with problem solving being one of my specialties.
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
-Around 40 , my best one being a request to sample SCP 008. A good document requires time and dedication. Basicly trying to rush a document is going to make it look poorly thought out and reduce the effect of it.
What are the responsibilities of the Special Agent in RP?:
- Some of the many responcibilities of a special agent is to: hand out permits to MC&D (first check if they are blacklisted), Discussing current relations with the GOIs with higher ups, Leading Senior agents and agents to combat and share knowledge, and Coming up with new stratagys.
Please give some lore about your Special Agent character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Throughout his career, NAPKIN has become renowned for his ability to navigate dangerous situations with calm and precision. His expertise in combat, strategy, and tactical planning makes him an invaluable asset in the field, often leading high-risk operations involving the disposal of the neer by Ci terror cell. NAPKIN's personal background remains shrouded in mystery, with only a select few within the Foundation aware of his true origins. Rumors suggest that he may have had personal encounters with anomalous entities long before joining the Foundation, fueling his determination to protect the world from the unknown.

Last edited:

Joseph Von Claus

Nov 3, 2023
APPLICATION DENIED

Hi @NapkinJack your application for SPECIAL AGENT has been denied at this time. You may reach out to me directly for the reasoning behind your rejection at this time. You may re-apply in two weeks as of this message's posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.