Nathan Smiths Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathan Smith

Jun 5, 2022
[REDACTED] USA
Your in-game name: Nathan "Floppa" Smith
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:523361086
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199006987900/
Date of ban: 8/17/22
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): stacked bans (class x) - nuke
Who banned you: Nuke
Ban length?: 26 weeks original lowered to 6 weeks.
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the URL): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: This has been a wake-up call to me about what happens when you mess around too much, I have been thinking about what to do while I'm banned and it has reminded me just how much this game matters to me. I also have the support of other positive role models in the community and am working to set goals for positive things to do in-game. Finally, I will also make sure not to play while tired because this is when the majority of my bad decisions happen.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? yes
Why should you be unbanned: I feel that I can be a positive part of the community and will make sure to be a positive part of RP. I also regret my recent actions and want to have a fresh start.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I will make sure to read the rules closely and keep them in mind at all times while playing, I will also keep in mind the idea of calling an admin to sit and not fighting back on the spot as well as the idea of if I wouldn't want I to happen to me I shouldn't do it to someone else.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
This server is a place I love, the idea of not being able to play for 6 weeks breaks my heart. This is one of the best gaming communities I have ever joined and is a place where I spend the majority of my free time, I love this server.

Nuke

Mar 9, 2022
@Qualiss Hi I banned you for Stacked Bans Class X. You have had 9 bans in the last six months. I lowered the ban because of a reason I found out I will not be speaking about this reason on the forums as it is very personal.

Monarch

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 8, 2022
Appeal Accepted

Hi @Qualiss ,

After reviewing the situation regarding your ban and the circumstance around it I have decided to reduce your ban to 4 weeks.

You will be unbanned on 16/09/2022, upon return to the server I expect good behaviour from you otherwise it will result in another ban that will not be lessened in duration.

Kind Regards,
Monarch.​

Status
Not open for further replies.