Do you have a mic?:
Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Holding: MTF E-11 LCPL
Held: CI alpha, Nu-7 PVT
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-Unfortunately, yes

What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:
I am the best candidate for ECA because I am able to understand and empathize with others very well as well as having a good understanding of the community. I have seen many things and know many people in the community very well. This gives me the ability to understand and work with the members of not only ethics but the community at large very well. I am also a long-time member of the server and am very active. I have worked hard and will continue to work hard to better myself and help the foundation.

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
ECAs have several responsibilities, which I will list below:
-Opening AA when it is Authed
-Making sure CoC & CoE are being followed and enforced.
-Give orders to MTF Omega-1 “Laws Left Hand” when no ethics members are onsite
- Write and update documents
-Oversee sweeps and other on-site events and make sure everyone is doing there job correctly and ethically
-Complete tasks given to you by ethics members

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Loading….

The following file level 4/EC classified, unauthorized access is grounds for termination.

Interview with [REDACTED] and “Tiger”

[REDACTED]: What happened to you and your family before we arrived.

Nathan: Men, with patches that had a right hand with a spear on there shoulder killed everyone, except me, you guys got there before they found me.
[REDACTED]: Do you know who they are, do you know who we are?

Nathan: No.

[REDACTED]: See we work for a secret organization called the SCP Foundation, we are with a squad known as MTF Omega-1, The people who tried to kill you are rouge agents from MTF Alpha-1.

Nathan: Why would you tell me all this?

[REDACTED]: Because we think that you could be a good asset to the foundation ethics community, a group within the foundation that works to stop these kinds of things from happening. Or you could go home with no memory that any of this ever happened, and live out your life in peace.

Nathan: What day do I start?

[REDACTED]: I’m glad to see you would like to join us, you will start tomorrow. I see great things in your future.

End of Log

Last edited:

blixer

Donator
Nov 29, 2022
-Support
- Didn't put warnings
- Bad Reputation
- No CL4 experience
- Short lore

+ Good knowledge of the responsibilities of an assistant

Ogre

Oct 2, 2022
- Support

Nathan I can see that your actively changing to due better, but you still have your moments which could be worked on. I hope to see you do better and mature as a person helping you strive as a person in the future. Although for now this is just not a application I can support as I cannot see a good outcome from at the moment.
Nathan, wherever you go or whatever you do I wish you the best of luck although you truly need to take some time to work on your self.

Otters

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
-Support

Immature

Guinea

Jun 24, 2022
- Support
Sorry, but you are a known minge who still causes issues to this day...

"Sigma"

Donator
Jul 26, 2022
NY?
-Support
Sadly nathan smith i know you do know ethics and enjoy playing researcher but youve been blacklisted twice from one mtf they gave you another chance and you got blacklisted again and you have even minged at tribunals and they have had to ask you to leave while asking you to leave you minge outside and even recently as of yesterday or the day before you showed up to the tryout minged at the door made fun of gensec then flexed on the cadets and hopped on e11 which i do not know how you have that role.

Dalton

Civil Gamers Expert
May 17, 2022
New York, USA
1661221246854.png

The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: "Nathan Smith's" Ethics Committee Assistant Application.

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Thank you for showing your interest in the position of Ethics Committee Assistant, the committee is in agreement that you are not suited to be an Assistant. Please feel free to re-apply in two weeks!

- Mr.Dalton

• Angry
Reactions: Nathan Smith
Status
Not open for further replies.