Nathans SCPRP Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathan Smith

Jun 5, 2022
[REDACTED] USA
Your in-game name: Nathan Smith
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:523361086
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199006987900/
Date of ban: 8/8/23
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): MRDM
Who banned you: Stee Veen JR
Ban length?: 2 weeks
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: In the future I will not commit mass rdm or ask other to do so even against myself, I know this ban was caused by me using a glitch to create hailstorms to holster by having a friend kill me as MCND over and over and letting me pick up the hailstorms I dropped, if I discover and exploits like this in the future I will report it to SL and not use it at all.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yes
Why should you be unbanned: I think that I should be unbanned because I regret my actions very much and will not repeat them ever again. This was a mistake that I made while tired and low on money, at the time I did not think about how bad missusing a glitch would be and the consequences of my actions. Also I have given all they hailstorms I made using this to the staff and apologize for and issues my behavior caused for the staff or the community.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: In the future I will report any exploits I find to staff immediately, I will also keep an eye on my behavior at all times and keep in mind the rules of the server when making choices, I will get of if im too tired and will keep this experience in mind.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: I want to rejoin scprp because it is one of my favorite servers and a place were i spend much of my time and were many of my friends are. I deeply regret my actions and hope you give my a second chance. Thanks for Reading!

stee ven

Aug 12, 2022
SCP-2217
Hi Nathan, thanks for making this ban appeal.

I caught you using an exploit to 'duplicate'/mass produce hailstorms by being killed over and over. I wasn't sure if this counted as major glitching as energy weapons are supposed to drop and be holsterable on death (but mcd spawns with that one) so after consulting SL senior admin mercer told me to ban both you and your friend for MRDM, rather than Major Glitching due to the situation being difficult to make a decision about.

I have all the evidence including SS and clips if SL requires

Alpha Toon

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 9, 2021
Appeal Denied

Hi @Nathan Smith,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

While I appreciate you admitting to abusing the spawn system to keep holster hailstorms the 2 week ban was already a reduction of punishment. Your previous bans should have been a deterrent to breaking the rules, but it seems it hasn't.

You may re-appeal in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.