Accepted NATO base fix QoL

This suggestion has been accepted for future development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathaniel Brown

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 6, 2022
the Netherlands
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
This suggestion suggests to remove the 2 concrete barrier blocks on the east gate of NATO base.
These blocks are placed in the corner of the east side NATO gate and are placed in a way you can jump over to the gate controls from outside of base.
This makes it a very vulnerable spot in case of baseraids on NATO with an unfair advantage for NWO.

I've checked around NWO base for any spots that you can jump over to inside base but couldnt find any, removing these blocks would make both bases equally fair regarding spots to jump over the walls.

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
Not that I know of

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
Fair baseraids if NATO is defending

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
Someone has to delete them, so dev time I think?

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
Removes an unfair advantage regarding baseraids

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.

Valkon

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
I can see why this could be considerd unbalanced, but I'd rather add something similar to NWO base. The reason being Civ RP. It can be quite entertaining when a civ breaks into either base, and having that removed is a real shame

Harry

Developer
Developer
Mapping Team
Aug 28, 2021
Suggestion already done -

I’ve already done this for the next update to backwater (hopefully coming in the next week or 2) I will make sure to check for any other bias/one sided additions to the map.
Thanks,
MRP Mapper Harry
@Nathaniel Brown

Reactions: Nathaniel Brown
Status
Not open for further replies.