Not open for further replies.

Mayfairkush

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 22, 2021
Your in-game name: NDC

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:50052151

Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/badtarkovplayer101/

Date of ban: Unsure

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): I was banned for previous offences releasing an ex admins personal information on the old dark rp and charge backed the server on civil city as i felt the ban was unfair.

Who banned you: Cant remember - most recently an admin when i asked in game permission to be allowed back.

Ban length?: perma

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/darkrp-rules.16419/

What will you do to stop this from happening again: I will follow all server rules and from this clean slate if given to me will ensure i act in the right way to be allowed in the community. i will accept very strict terms if im allowed back.

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? - yes a very long time ago (2 -3 years) no idea what for though

Why should you be unbanned: I have played other games with the same ex admin since the ban we are fine now. I also will not dispute any payments if i happen to make any ( Previous payment dispute was from civil city where i was banned for same reason as the Dark RP server i felt this was unfair but i do understand somewhat . But i never committed these offences on that server so losing all the stuff i paid for based on what happened a long time ago in dark rp made me charge back .

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I have over 5k hours on gmod and just came from playing another server that lacks what i used to love about Civil i will make sure i follow all rules

Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
Its a high quality server thats been running for a long time. Its fair and competitive and i would like to bring all my friends and gang from my current server i play on to this one.

Doofy

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Nov 10, 2021
Scotland
Appeal Denied

Hi @Mayfairkush ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Due to the nature that you chargebacked, and also leaked the personal information of an individual in the community, we will not welcome you back to the community.

We take a hard line with chargebacks and especially the leaking of personal information, these are typically unappealable.

You may not re-appeal.​

Status
Not open for further replies.