Accepted nerf the P80

This suggestion has been accepted for future development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DoomGuy

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 4, 2021
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
nerfing the P80

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
A pistol isnt the main gun being used by every person on the server
A cheap ass pistol is the best gun on this server excluding a few expensive guns

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
people are gonna cry that they bought 90 shipments of the thing

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
why should a pistol be more powerful than every AR, SMG, and overall most guns on the server? and its pretty cheap too.

Peter

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 15, 2021
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
nerfing the P80

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
A pistol isnt the main gun being used by every person on the server
A cheap ass pistol is the best gun on this server excluding a few expensive guns

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
people are gonna cry that they bought 90 shipments of the thing

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
why should a pistol be more powerful than every AR, SMG, and overall most guns on the server? and its pretty cheap too.
it is in no way more powerful than every AR or SMG

Chetso

Donator
Dec 10, 2021
-REP mate the glock isn't a good gun, its just cheap and automatic so people use it. The one big benefit is being able to hip fire well, but pretty much every single rifle is better than the glock.

DoomGuy

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 4, 2021
1692844874089.png
1692844938087.png
1692844966309.png
1692844983149.png
1692845013517.png

All shot on the top one, 1 bullet each.

Now they're guns that are better in terms of damage. but not DPS, which is the main reason for me suggesting this, the guns dont fire as fast as the P80 which makes the P80 in DPS terms better than most/all of the weapons i tested here, maybe except the AKM, Still the P80 has a higher DPS than most of these guns which is (for me at least) the issue.

sahns

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Norway
the reason people use it is because its a good pistol, but if you put the p80 versus an AR the AR would win. You can't have a scope on the glock, don't even think of aiming with right click because you will not be able to hit anything and the recoil is semi difficult to control. The p80 is also quite cheap which is another reason why people use it.

It's good, cheap, but not unbalanced. People would just rather lose 1k per death instead of 10-20k.

DoomGuy

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 4, 2021
the reason people use it is because its a good pistol, but if you put the p80 versus an AR the AR would win. You can't have a scope on the glock, don't even think of aiming with right click because you will not be able to hit anything and the recoil is semi difficult to control. The p80 is also quite cheap which is another reason why people use it.

It's good, cheap, but not unbalanced. People would just rather lose 1k per death instead of 10-20k.
I Understand and respect most of this, but the thing is that it does almost the same damage of most ARs (excluding a few) and has a fast firerate, now im not saying it needs some "Major Major nerf" but it needs to be balanced for what it is, its pistol worth 680$. and you can still compare it to ARs. thats the issue.

genoss

May 15, 2023
not too big fan of the current gun economy either but lets not talk about how busted the m9k glock was

Coolioo

top bloke
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
bossman lane
Suggestion Accepted

Hi @DoomGuy

Thanks for taking the time to make a suggestion.

This was already something that was on my mind. We agree with your points, I have slightly decreased the damage and RPM.

This will now be locked, moved, and marked as accepted.​

Status
Not open for further replies.