Foufasto

CG Super VIP
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Foufasto's Chillspot
Your Discord name & tag: Foufasto#2024

What server is this for, Network, CityRP, SCP or MRP?: Network and CityRP

Permanent Discord ID (see format thread for help): 387621220163780610

Date of ban (if known): The Network ban was too long ago before it was switched from CG to Network, for CityRP it was like 3days ago

Reason for ban (if known): The Network ban was for spamming memes, for CityRP the reason is unknown

Who banned you?: Don't know

Prior to this, have you ever been banned off Discord?: No

Why should we remove your ban from Discord? (50 words minimal):
For the Network's discord ban, it was like a year ago maybe more, when it was the CG one, i would like to rejoin it now i feel like the perma wasn't necessary.

For the CityRP discord i was muted for a week for posting some gifs where i wasn't supposed to, then when i got unmuted these were the only messages i sent before the ban, i think a ban is too harsh of a punishment for me posting a troll emoji and this text 'buff-mussels-mr-white-gif-23486250'.

Attachments

• Desktop_2022.07.28_-_21.50.35.02.DVR_Moment.jpg
    Desktop_2022.07.28_-_21.50.35.02.DVR_Moment.jpg
    698.8 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

Cloak

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 14, 2021
Appeal Accepted

Hi Foufasto,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

I'll be accepting your ban appeal for the Network Discord as it has been over a year since your ban was issued. Please keep in mind that any trolling will result in your ban being re-instated. Your CityRP Discord ban has been lifted as it was issued permanently through unsupported means, so should not have been given out in the first place.​

Status
Not open for further replies.