Accepted New Drone QOL Change

This suggestion has been accepted for future development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MLGMagicHoodini

Aug 23, 2023
Portugal
www.youtube.com
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Drone Markers, and Self-Destroy Drones and also ability to mark stuff

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
Not yet, since Drones are recent, but I seen MuD I think talking about the Drone Marker, that's why I'm making this suggestion too

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
+ Easier time finding lost drones
+ Less drones left abandoned around the map
+ More use to Recon Drone SAS gets? And just makes sense

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
- More Map Markers = Clutter
- Not sure how to properly implement it
- Could be too OP

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
Drone Markers should work like Personnal UAV, only the person that deploys them, or controls them can see them on the map, this would make it so less clutter for everyone, and also easier finding drones, if u lose them

Self Destroy, this would make it, so if you die, when flying one, u can stil self destroy, using tac tablet or the drone controller, I'm suggesting this, cause I was using the Bomb Drone, got killed, and couldn't deploy any more, cause the drone was still alive

I think this would just be really good overall, the ping could work like binoculars, but to balance it a bit, maybe either give it less time, instead of 60s, give it 30? 15s? Or the mark only appears for the controller, so if someone wants call it out, needs mark it on the map or call it precisely

Also a cool change, would be to add a cooldown, small one, to it, so people can't just spam drones back and forth

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.

Dr Drew

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Group Moderator
Jan 29, 2022
Suggestion Accepted

Hi @MLGMagicHoodini ,
Your suggestion has been accepted.
We will add the icons for finding your drones to the back log as well as marking things with them
Thank you for taking the time to make a suggestion​

Status
Not open for further replies.