Denied New Humvees

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MLGMagicHoodini

Aug 23, 2023
Portugal
www.youtube.com
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Change the current NATO Humvee Addon, to a more detailed and nicer looking Humvee, and features more variations if needed

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
Yes, I previously suggested this and other vehicles, but this time I want try suggest each one indidually and explain better my point

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
+ Nicer Vehicles
+ More Variation

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
- Performance Impact
- Time to get them working on Server

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
This first addon introduces a variety of Humvees, it comes from this pack https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2582758802 the total size for this pack is 313MB, while it's over the 300MB limit it can be cut down since not all 6 vehicles will be added, it also is good since the vehicles can come in different schemes/colors, and some of them fit perfect with the current map rotation (Disclaimer: A "Comment" made on the addon page says the following 'Made for a PGS server, use it if you want, but warn us about it!' other than that it should be free to use)

The second addon, introduces a "new type" of humvee, the M1043, M1097 and M1114/M1025 this one comes with a lot more vehicle variation, and also different schemes and paints, not all vehicles are gone be added, only one really would be M2 and No gun one (replacing the Ambu Humvee), this ones come from the https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2995965484 total size is way smaller than previous one only around 200MB and seeing how it offers a much bigger range of vehicles could work better

Although based on this suggestion the issue stands that they are both Simfphys vehicles, that work with Gredwitch, and work with LVS, this may be a problem, and require some changes for them to work on the server properly

Edit1: I forgot to mention, that even tho this is to change the current Humvees, it can also be used by GMs and Event Team, for new stuff, since it offers a bigger range of vehicles to use

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

Jamesbond607100

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Oct 18, 2023
+ support- would look cooler with the different maps instead of having a sand colour on backwater/ highlands.

Reactions: MLGMagicHoodini

Markous Fenix

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 16, 2021
+ support im with jamesbond with this but i would like to say we would request to restrict you from driving in them since you cant drive

LeviCN

Mar 15, 2023
-Support
Not worth the time for developers for a pointless change that nobody asked for. There is nothing wrong with the current one.

CORE.

Oct 5, 2022
Everywhere
+support

As a humvee abuser for almost 2 years now I say this will be an improvement if we add shields around the Gunner since IRL Humvees has that too

MLGMagicHoodini

Aug 23, 2023
Portugal
www.youtube.com
-Support
Not worth the time for developers for a pointless change that nobody asked for. There is nothing wrong with the current one.
I mean... they added arms not too long ago, also it would offer more RP Interactions, and variety, also current ones just lookd old asf and ugly, and weird in highlands/backwater

'Kaz'

Jul 30, 2022
Suggestion Denied

Hi @MLGMagicHoodini , Your suggestion has been denied.

Too big, denied by NL

Thank you for taking the time to make a suggestion​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.