Accepted New SAS skin change

This suggestion has been accepted for future development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ant Middleton

Jun 13, 2023
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Change the SAS skins from what they are now to what they were on OG Highland. Links provided below to have a look:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2869927460 (This is his most updated version of his original skins, may be worth a look)

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2055401333 (This is the models used in Highland 2021)

Has something similar been suggested before?:
Not that I am aware

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
It would allow more customisation with different models, as well as supply SAS with a option of a more camouflaged uniform. However, also allow us to keep our black jump suits

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
Maybe people wont like the camouflage.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
SAS is going through a transition of re inventing and moving forward and a fresh look would boost morale, for example, when we got our MP5s back SAS was happy. As well as this a lot of the other skins are very blending with their surroundings. Overall, I think a fresh change couldn't hurt.

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.

Graves

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 2, 2021
+1 x 10
I agree, the skins on SAS now are kinda basic and boring ngl, these look more better.

Oceanus

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 21, 2021
+Support
As you said, giving it a fresh look would boost morale like when I got the SAS the MP5s again, and the 2nd link does still have gas masks, along with 2 camo options, so would be very nice. Only downside is no black vests that I can see from the photos, but sacrifices must be made after all.

ionboy64

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Group Moderator
Jun 3, 2022
+support
All said above

Status
Not open for further replies.