Discord name: Low Quality beans#4381
For how long have you played on MRP: 1 Year 6 months
In what country are you located?: UK, Scotland
Time zone: GMT
NATO name (regiment and rank): JAF COL
NWO name (regiment and rank): 1stAL SPC
Civilian name: AJ the ER man
Do you have a mic?: yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/ivg-maj-glasgow-aj-sc-application.8375/ , https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/ivg-cpt-glasgow-aj-sc-application.7585/ , https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/ivg-cpt-glasgow-aj-sc-application.6903/ All NWO Apps
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: 26 Warns which a regret and 1 Ban which i wish i didn't do1679599201626.png1679599258504.png
-
Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?: SC LGEN and JAF COL
-
What makes you the best candidate for High Command?:Thought i was not the best HC in the past i think that i have changed and i am now able to be the best HC i can be by leading NATO to win as i have done before as a JAF COL. I will continue to be active within NATO. I am a well know member of NATO as i have been in JAF for i long time now. i have been in other regiments such as RMP and 17th though not for long but i did get some good skill in both.
-
List your in-game ranks on MRP: JAF 1LT, JAF SGM, JAF COL, SC LGEN x2, IVG CPT IVG MAJ.
-
List your strengths and weaknesses:

Strengths:
Dedication to JAF and NATO: Most of my time on NATO has been spent in JAF helping in any way i can.

Piloting: i regard my self as a good pilot with JAF as i have been flying since i Join JAF all that time ago.

Leading: I have lead NATO is many wars some times to a victory some to a Defeat but that would not stop me from leading

Activity: I regard my as an very active person because of my rank within JAF and i will continue to keep it up if i get accepted in NHC

Friendly: I find my self friendly and approachable at any time and i would keep that up if i was to be accepted.

Weaknesses:

maturity: I think my maturity can be worked on a lot as seen in my warns above as well as seen i things in the past but i have tried to work on my maturity a bit but some times i am able to get carried away and do thing i would regret doing

Toxic: I have been Toxic in the past but as shown i have worked on it and i haven't been warned in 9 months i still can be a bit toxic from time to time .

Anger: I think i can get angry for no reason some times and i am working on that but it is still a problem

Dyslexia: as seen in my other Apps i have Dyslexia making typing and spelling quite hard for me to do.

Johnnn9mm

Jan 22, 2023

+SUPPORT

I know aj for a long time now, i think hes doing a really good as a colonel, he took care of his people, he is very nice and very competent! Aj would make a good general.

Bumble

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Jan 21, 2021
ur closet
thatsthefinger.com
Huge +Support

+ Active
+ Mature
+ Good leader
+ Experience leading wars

from personal experience, AJ is a nice guy and a good leader. I think he'd be an excellent addition to NHC

Last edited:
Reactions: Johnnn9mm

Jimothy Leaderson

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 11, 2021

+Support

You've been a good leader before, I believe your removals from SC were out of poor decisions than malice. You are a friendly person and I hope you do get accepted and if you do please be careful this time with your actions.

Connor | FUDGESICLE

FUDGESICLE
Oct 8, 2021
London
Hey AJ, I would love to +support this application and I think you deserve another chance but you're still currently blacklisted from SC, I know this is not NHC but it sets a terrible example.

-Support

• Angry

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
+support said nword during Db hate i have to say this but yea this si a joke dont ban me ? )

Last edited:

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
-support

I dont think you would be a good fit cause you have been removed twice within SC for severe reasons that I wont state here. I know this is a while ago but the reasons you have been kicked for are quite severe.

• Angry

Redrrx

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 4, 2021
Algeria
I am sorry but i think you're the only one who isn't really fit for NHC.
your leading is HORRIBLE as i experienced it already.
you have a bag of warnings which i cannot tolerate as something an NHC should have. i know they're from 2022 but still. it dosent mean the chain will not continue.

• Angry

MR AJ

MRP War Veteran
Apr 30, 2022
I am sorry but i think you're the only one who isn't really fit for NHC.
your leading is HORRIBLE as i experienced it already.
you have a bag of warnings which i cannot tolerate as something an NHC should have. i know they're from 2022 but still. it dosent mean the chain will not continue.
I don't think i quite understand yes i know my warnings are inexcusable but you say my leading is "HORRIBLE as i experienced it already." but i have only lead 3 wars for NATO recently as 1 being a Major victory , 1 being a Minor victory and 1 being a defeat in a lane war at Water tower a very hard war to win as NATO. i know my leading might not be as good as a NHC member leading but do you seen why i am confused when you say my leading is " HORRIBLE "

Kvalax

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Jan 13, 2022
O-Block
+Support

AJ has changed a lot and is more mature now so I don't understand why people bring up his past since he has been playing NATO for a while and is even COL. So I do think you deserve a chance to prove yourself as NHC.

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
mate these warnings why are people coping about his leading is good who cares about his warnings his behavior is what matters

joined mrp for like a day and he stood out to me his warnings are old asf

Status
Not open for further replies.