Security Captain App
Another Intel Ambassador App
Another Security Captain App

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

N/A

Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?:

- Former USAF Major

What makes you the best candidate for High Command?:

I have a record of successfully managing teams and great leadership abilities. I have the ability to inspire people, give tasks, and give people helpful criticism. I am also able to make difficult judgments with confidence and maintain my composure and focus. Also with my in depth experience from the SCP-RP server I think I would have a good shot at making the NHC for this server. although, I sometimes can be immature I think majority of times and at this current time I'm mature enough and have enough experience and skills to be able to be apart of the NHC team. I also feel pretty confident with the ability to lead wars and be a good fit in the NHC.

List your in-game ranks on MRP:
NATO: SFOD-D LT Jay 'Polo' Coleman
[Former] USAF MAJ Polo
NWO: NWO PVT Sleepy

List your strengths and weaknesses:
Weaknesses:
I can sometimes struggle to multi-task
Slightly Immature at times

Strengths:
Mostly active in teamspeak
Active in game on most days
Leadership skills
Honest
Trustworthy

Dan Bambozzini

Jun 10, 2022
- Support

You left USAF, to my knowledge, without putting a 1 week resignation nor a single notice to any members, which is extremely inconsiderate to a regiment that you were the main lead of. In the UK server, anything of that caliber is an instant CO+ blacklist from all NATO regiments, so I’m surprised you just left without any repercussion and a rank skip to SSGT.

Yesterday, being told multiple times, you continued to base camp and upset a majority of players on NWO and NATO who was telling you to get back.

Your old applications that you linked all have been -Support for behavior and other things, and although I understand people change, it was all your applications.

This makes me believe your consideration for others is somewhat low and I don’t think you’re suited well for high command based on those 2 interactions + half if not more of my sits you took, which you never even talked to me and did the wrong thing/ took action on stocks of helis without it even saying a word to me about what I wanted.

Last edited:

Camden

Jul 7, 2022
-Support
From what I know you left usaf not long after launch, unless something else happened how do we know you won’t do the same to all of nato?

Dagger

May 6, 2022
-Support
What Dan Bambozzini said and how do we know you can be relied on after doing something like that.

Jay Coleman

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 13, 2022
- Support

You left USAF, to my knowledge, without putting a 1 week resignation nor a single notice to any members, which is extremely inconsiderate to a regiment that you were the main lead of. In the UK server, anything of that caliber is an instant CO+ blacklist from all NATO regiments, so I’m surprised you just left without any repercussion and a rank skip to SSGT.

Yesterday, being told multiple times, you continued to base camp and upset a majority of players on NWO and NATO who was telling you to get back.

Your old applications that you linked all have been -Support for behavior and other things, and although I understand people change, it was all your applications.

This makes me believe your consideration for others is somewhat low and I don’t think you’re suited well for high command based on those 2 interactions + half if not more of my sits you took, which you never even talked to me and did the wrong thing/ took action on stocks of helis without it even saying a word to me about what I wanted.
The only thing I'd like to comment about this is I notified 2 of the BGENs including Darnell and scratcher and most if not all of the USAF CO team before transferring to another regiment.

DoomGuy

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 4, 2021
-Support

you could be the greatest leader and have the most amazing tactics. but what you did as USAF MAJ, Killed the reg. and because of that its a no for me.

banygan

Apr 17, 2022
-/+ Support Leaning towards - Support

Same with all the others here, I think that you are too immature and not ready for a rank like NHC. Our time on SCP-RP showed me that you were most definitely not ready for something such as NHC. But I've put neutral support due to the fact that it's been a long time and you might've changed in that time. Also, you leaving USAF as MAJ in the way you did was not right.

You also put in your application that you you have a record of successfully managing teams, but as I recall when you were CI DELCOM you were a minge. I do have clips that prove this of you just flat out MRDMing people with SLAM.

Flames

CG Super VIP
Donator
Jan 10, 2021
Application Denied

Hi Polo,

Thanks for taking the time to make a NHC Application.

Whilst you currently have many qualities, we currently don't feel as if you are suited for a role in NATO High Command.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.