Denied NHU-23 Production.

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MOIST_

Jun 24, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove: This idea increases the speed of making NHU-23 or gives you more than 19ML every 100ml/100ml as 30ml.

1. Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
Overall, it makes NHU-23 faster than utilizing spin, which only takes 8 viles and completes each set in a matter of one to two minutes, making 1L quite lengthy.

2. Or changing 100/100ML from 19ML to 30ML or more could make it more beneficial to grind for the resources to make, as for now it can take up to 5 to 10 L of 106 or 5 L of 035 to make 1 L of NHU23 or less, and it can be very difficult as those 2 scps have strict restrictions that make obtaining them expensive and time-consuming.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
Due to the fact that just a small number of players use them for certain situations, there are minimal negatives. However, it might lead to more use, which could anger some players. But, if you have any downsides, state them.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted: I feel this should be generally accepted, since it now takes a massive amount of 035 and 106 to generate around 1L, which is a time-consuming procedure. Therefore, at the very least, it should be made faster to produce or obtain more than 19ml every per 100 mL of 035 and 106.

MrSiens

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Mar 21, 2022
-Support
NHU-23 is a very powerful chemical, the incredibly low yield is part of its balancing.

Lightsoulist

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 23, 2022
Indeed -support
It’s strength is apart of its rarity.
I spend a whole 3 days getting a full inventory of 106 and 035 and I only get a liter and a half for something that makes me INVINCIBLE and no collides me for potentially 2 odd minutes of it’s effect balances it out considering how op it is.

MOIST_

Jun 24, 2022
Indeed -support
It’s strength is apart of its rarity.
I spend a whole 3 days getting a full inventory of 106 and 035 and I only get a liter and a half for something that makes me INVINCIBLE and no collides me for potentially 2 odd minutes of it’s effect balances it out considering how op it is.
I am requesting two alternatives to either increase its NHU output or increase its rate of production. But, it seems that you dislike the more than 19ML, so the only remaining option is to make it quicker; if you don't like it, then my recommendation is a fail.

Snow

Jan 31, 2023
-support
NHU is already op and you want more of it lmao?

"Resolve"

Dec 10, 2022
-SUPPORT
As an A1 member I've seen first hand the stupid things NHU can do. You can walk through ANY door and are godded. You could walk into nuke room 05 archives or even do things like we recently did; raid CI and ungag all their hostages so the hostages can take cyanide. It can completly turn the tables in many RP situations. Having it be annoying to make makes perfect sense to me.

verybobby

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Oct 10, 2022
Suggestion Denied

Hi @MOIST_,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion. The small yield of NHU is intentional, as it's meant to be a rare and highly sought after chemical. We do not believe changes need to be made based upon this suggestion.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.