Dec 26, 2021
Your in-game name: Nicholas Blades
Your SteamID: 76561198138342010
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/JoxD1/
Date of ban: 26th December 2021
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Racism
Who banned you:
Ban length?: 1week and 6 days
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the URL): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.1965/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I will try not to get frustrated and call a German the N-word for Germans, Na#i
Before this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? only warned at the same time as the ban, I got warned for fear-RP and speaking while gaged.
Why should you be unbanned: I am deeply sorry, to the staff member I Caused trouble too. The German I called a na# I and to anyone I did wrong to. I promise this will never happen again, I was frustrated I could not think and just went mad, this has never happened before. I promise it will never happen again if needed ill sign a contract.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: Well, I will try to stay calm in these situations, if needed you can even have a staff watch over me whenever I am on, i just want to go back to testing boys and shooting class knows what I mean.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
So I can get back to testing D- class, I enjoyed the time I spent here. I have never been banned before and don't want this to ruin my experience, I would appreciate it if you guys unbanned me and let me stay on the server.

Cal

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 21, 2020
I put the new Forgis on the Jeep
Appeal Denied

Hi @NicholasBlades,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

We do not tolerate racism under and circumstance, take this time to reflect on your actions and come back in 2 weeks with a better attitude.

You may not re-appeal this ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.