Nick Lances DIA Ambassador Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick Lance

Apr 7, 2021
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:171616808
Discord name: Nick Lance#1442
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Since it began but i took a short 2 month break recently.
In what country are you located?: Canada
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Nick ' The Legend ' Lance
Civilian name: Nick Lance
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: Yes MTF O-1 PVT ( i plan on resigning if i get ambassador )

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Not to my knowledge

Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador? I've been it before, i really enjoyed it a lot then became a Director then site advisor.

What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?: Past experience, and good knowledge of the Ethics, hell i literally helped write them and i also made most of the DIA documents. i also made the Manual.

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?: Pff too many to count i think 25 or there about

What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?: I wrote a document about this, but its basically to over see agents and operatives to ensure they are doing their job correctly and professionally and stepping in or answering questions when necessary and dealing with sensitive cases for investigation.

Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in: Was at Site 65 as an agent for a few years, there was some laps in command and unfortunately led to the site being lost. I've been relocated to { REDACTED } where ive been given a new role as DIA Ambassador, i hope to keep things running more smoothly around the facility.

Additional Notes: as previously stated ive been this role before, and practically made DIA with its rules and the manual and so on, im a very strong member of the team. currently working full time at my new job, so i can only be on in the evenings or Tuesday and Wednesday are the days i have off, I very much enjoy playing DIA and i feel that i have a lot of skills i can pass on to other agents. id love to be given the opportunity thank you for reading this.

Reactions: Sergei Ivanov

{Mercs}DoR

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 23, 2021
+support
=not massively seen IG recently
+highly experienced in this role
+great attitude to the job
+friendly

GL nick really hope you pass -Dor
(you better get director soon again as i know you can do it)

MazuzaM

Apr 7, 2022
=Neutral
+ Past Experience
+ Seems like a good guy
+ Knows about IA

- Short application
- Did not answer to "What makes a document good?"
- Storyline is short and has no details

- Saw him mixing up someone's inventory as a Codex 1.25 Sentence instead of giving them a proper jail time.
- From what I have seen he hasnt shown professionalism

Edit the app and Ill change to +Support

Last edited:

Nick Lance

Apr 7, 2021
+support
=not massively seen IG recently
+highly experienced in this role
+great attitude to the job
+friendly

GL nick really hope you pass -Dor
(you better get director soon again as i know you can do it)
thank you very much for the + support But i don't plan on replacing anyone, I'm here to pass on information and allow agents to perform their job better.

Bush von Mann

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 12, 2022
+Support

+ Was a good agent
+ Great attitude
+ Very approachable

+/- I don't remember you being Director or Site Advisor...
+/- App feels a bit rushed

I would recommend adding more detail to your lore, as well as your reason for applying/responsibilities section. Also DOR clarified some things about your application. Good luck Sirgei.
- Bush

Last edited:

Irish

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 23, 2021
`+support
+active
+mature
+good ia
+understands all legal documents well.
good luck bro hope u get it

Vollgas

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 19, 2022
imagen_2022-05-20_131535340.png

Application Accepted

Good day, Agent Lance

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the application form, we truly appreciate your interest and effort. I've come to the conclusion that you are qualified for the position of Internal Affairs Ambassador.

When I became Director, I offered all the previous Directors to keep their ambassador whitelists. You're no exception, so welcome back to the team.

Kindest Regards and congratulations,
Director Katona.

Status
Not open for further replies.