Nick moderator application (UK)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick Tyson

Dec 14, 2022

Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): gogombg (My friend made it when we are in 3rd grade I know it is dumb but it was his Idea.)​

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 3days 14h and 36min​

In what country are you located?: Bulgaria​

Time zone: 2h+Greenwich meridian​

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Nick Tyison and E-11 SGT (Got the 096 role too)​

Chaos name (include your rank): Joseph Nick​

Civilian name: Nick Tyson JR​

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:450858270​

Discord ID (name#0000): Mrnoskill#6718​

Do you have a mic?: Yes​

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK​

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

- this is my first app​

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

- 1 for metagaming and 1 for failed RP but they expired long ago. (I got them when I join the server)​

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:

- Yes in a SCP:SL (SCP secret laboratory)​

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:

-yes​

How many hours can you be on everyday?:

-4+​

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:

- Because some times when I join there is 1 or none moderators in the server and some people are failed RPing and just breaking the rules and I want to change that . I want to help as many people As I can and just overall I want to help the people playing in the server. And I have been playing for 4-5months on the server I got experience.​

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

-I want to help people and I like to learn stuff. I will try to help with everything that I can do and just be useful. And I will do my best for the server and I have been playing 4-5months on the server.​

Just want to say thank you for reading my app and have a nice day. :)

Stealth

Blacklisted Player
Dec 4, 2022
+/- Neutral

- Previous experience
- Low VTime
- No interactions
- Application could do with more detail

Blondie

Mar 9, 2022
Sweden
Neutral

+/- No interactions
+/- Vtime

-Poor application

Hello,
Due to not having any interactions with you on the server, I cannot give a proper verdict. Therefore I will have to give you a neutral.

Best of luck!

Insurgent oreo

Sep 29, 2022
+ Support
Hi @Nick Tyson
I am leaving this + support because I was a moderator in the SCP SL server I was moderating and you were also one I saw that you are fit for staff due to the professionalism and matureness you showed

-The activity could be better
- The app is basic.

'Desteny'

Dec 29, 2022
+Support

I have seen you before with great professionalism, and I know you would fit this position.

Last edited:

Nick Tyson

Dec 14, 2022

I want to thanks to all people that give there time for the replies and want to talk about the Vtime.

-I bought the game because of my friend he wanted me to play with him on this sever and I wanted to play with him and bought the game and immediately we played on this sever. I have played on this sever 98% from my time on steam and there it shows me that I have played -455h or 18 days I don't know how it counts the hours but yea the math does not match for me. (I can be wrong but I have started playing since 25 Nov, 2022 and IDK how the system counts but I don't think it is 3days 14h.)
-You guys are Awesome, thx for the time that you guys put in making the replies and I want to say to all again have a nice day :)
-And I want to say about the app I just wanted to make it simple and what I want to help with and want to do but we will see if I am going to accepted or denied.

From Nick Tyison :)

Sven Sky

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Feb 8, 2022
Application Denied

Hi @Nick Tyson ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Your Application is undetailed in the last two questions. And it appears like the Community has yet to get to know you better. To improve that I suggest bringing yourself more into RP and into OOC Conversations so the people will get a good image of you and know who you are. Other than that you can talk in our Discord Server with people which also further improves your image in the community.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.