Nick "Neptune"
John "Dawn"

Civilian name:
Johnny Smith
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
Yes
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
1699816162023.png
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
IA Ambassador
GSD Captain
CI-D
E-11 SGT
Nu-7 SGT
B1 LCPL
O-1 LCPl
Senior Agent
ECA
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Yes
What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:
I feel I am very suitable due to my knowledge of the game mechanics, the scp, and the time I have spent on the server playing SCPs of all kinds. I also have held my 096 WL for almost a year now without any warnings or infractions of getting it taken away at all, and just properly been playing it without causing a disruption to the server.
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?:
- SCP - 22415 is meant to aid Non-Combatives when in need and usually when in danger. He is a passive SCP meant to be ethical and help those who are defenseless when in need.
When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?
You help the researchers because as SCP-22415 you are meant to aid Non-Combative and not to help those in a fight which could sway the battle in different ways.
You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?
No I would not, it would give the possible chance of 076 turning and seeing the researcher leading him into a dangerous situation that could possibly kill him. I believe the ability to repel should only be used when there is nobody in danger behind him.
You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?
I would not heal the D Class and try to alert a GSD I would do this because healing the D Class could result in the damage of another foundation member. As well the D Class is most likely armed making him a combative which again would sway the situation but even if healing someone who is a high danger is not good

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello @Nick "Neptune"
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on your new Whitelist!
Please Contact an Admin+ when SCP-22415 is released to receive it!

Kind Regards, @Pyro

Status
Not open for further replies.