NightWolf SCP-RP Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

NightWolf

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 31, 2020
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): NightWolf (i believe, this might be diffrent but it would be years ago)
For how long have you played on CG SCP-RP: 3 days / third day (ive been in the cg community for atleast 2-3 thousand hours)
In what country are you located?: Netherlands
Time zone: Central European Standard Time (GMT +1)
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): NightWolf (I main internal affairs operative & d class)
Chaos name (include your rank): N/A
Civilian name: N/A
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:436061098
Do you have a mic?: Yes

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
-For this server yes. i have previously made application + been staff for CG DarkRP (cant link old formus)
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-None
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
-Yes, i have been staff in several servers within Gmod, twice within CG servers and twice outside of CG servers (a serious starwars rp server)
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
-Yes, ive played serious RP Gmod (starwars / militairy rp) servers and FiveM / GTA Servers.
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
-weekdays: 3-5 hours a day. (might increase)
-weekends: 5-8 hours a day+ (friday, saterday & sunday)
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
-After playing for about 3 years on CG, i really have enjoyed the server even tho it had its ups and down. we all know everyone has had those moments in gmod they can look back at and appreciate. and for that i wanna give back! i also like helping out people and making sure everyone is having a fun time just all around. and i think i can do that as staff, in a way where everyone is happy with how they're being treated in the server. for example no matter wich side of a sit/ticket they are. and i love this about staff, and i'd like to help with this / uphold this myself aswell. besides this i really like grinding my way up in ranks and i think that staff allows you to do just that while at the same time being able to help out the more you do.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
-I think i would be able to help out the so the players have the optimal player expirience / engagements they have with staff. or atleast wich the would have with me, i dont think i should be or am special over other applications, since everyone has their strong sides. i would just like to show you all mine, wich i consider being able to help out in a efficient way and deal with tickets quickly as fairly as possible. besides that i'd say im more or less an avarage moderator, but i dont see that as a bad thing. and maybe i can end up proving myself wrong with this aswell

I know theres gonna be a lot of people commenting on this that i do not know, so hereby! nice to meet you. if any of you have questions about me or wanna talk to me before u comment, u can always reach out to me on discord and often on teamspeak. (big chance im in the affairs channel but do not hesitate to just poke me!)

Umbra

Blacklisted Player
Apr 3, 2021
=Neutral
-Rule knowledge is average after testing

-Your reputation at the moment on the server seems to be at a tilting point, it appears to me that some members of the community have some strong opinions about you, as per the verdicts above me, my opinion would be to get your name out more in the community and/or talking to the people involved

Much Regards.​

NightWolf

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 31, 2020
can a admin lock this thread. to many -support for unspoken reasons.

Kali

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
-Support
Just... No, I'll leave the reason as to why to your imagination.

Status
Not open for further replies.