For how long have you played on CG SCP: 3 months+
In what country are you located?: Iran
Time zone: +3:30 GMT
Character name(s): Nirvan Saghaei - Nirvan "Boom" Saghaei
Civilian name: Nirvan
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: CI-C DELCOM - EX NU7 LCPL - E11 PVT
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?: I have received a few warnings and one ban for fail RP but I have not gotten a single punishment in over a month
-

What makes you suitable for SCP-096?: I have a decent knowledge of SCP lore and I am well aware of server rules.
-
What is the usual behavior of SCP-096 when pacified?: Sitting in the south corner of his containment chamber
-
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?: 096 will go straight for 096-1s (aka people who saw 096) so if 096-1 is in D block he has to go to D block.
-
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
First of all, you need scramble goggles which can be found in 096s CC or any armory
then you need to find a bucket which can be found in LCZ bathroom-EZ bathroom-non specialized containment in HCZ and put the bucket on 096
after all 096-1s are terminated you can use your containment beam on him and take him back to his CC

Monarch

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 8, 2022
Application Approved

Hi @nirvan ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a role application.

Congratulations on your new whitelist, please make sure to follow the SCP rules at all times. Please contact an Admin+ in-game for your whitelist.​

Status
Not open for further replies.