Status
Not open for further replies.

Odysseusss

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 9, 2021
Your in-game name: noah svensson
Your SteamID:
Date of ban: 2022-05-27
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): NITRP I belive he sayid it
Who banned you: Kenji
Ban length?: 7 days
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):
What will you do to stop this from happening again: What do you mean like i didnt NITRP i was roleplay yeah i only did failrp like betraying the foundation ill not do it again
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? yeah warned and banned before
Why should you be unbanned: Well i belive this ban was incorrectly in my eyes beacuse he decided to ban me after he became so mad Yeah and i think this is a unprofessional behaviour because after i been jailed i got out i started playing as 035 and then suddenly from nowhere he brings me upp and says ill ban you for NITRP
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: Well not do the same and not speaking whit the same mod
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
Well i have puted my time into this server so yeah i love it

Kenji

Jan 18, 2022
Hey, @Noah

Before I explain, I conferred with multiple other staff members who all said the same thing and my ban was based off of their advice as it was a new situation for me, being possessed in a sit. I have a clip showing that. The possession was instant as you changed to 035 whilst jailed. I then conferred with Cassius and Kwill, and they both said the same thing, that it was NITRP. We then talked with you and explained that you were going to be banned for 7 days for NITRP, you then threatened to leave and I quote "ban me for a month, I don't care", I have a clip of that as well. Throughout the whole experience you were being extremely rude and very angry. Within your appeal there is no mention of the reason for the ban, the possession. Overall this sit was surprising to me as I have never personally been possessed in a sit so I asked higher moderators and went off their opinion.

Highest Regards
Kenji

Tommy 'Romeo' Lee

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Jan 1, 2022
Appeal Accepted

Hello @Noah,

After speaking with Kenji, Cassius and Kw1ll. We are all in agreeance that the term NITRP was not the correct term for your ban. However, your behaviour after being jailed is not accepted. A clip shows you Job Abusing to SCP-035 then possessing a member of staff whilst jailed proceeding to laugh a little about the situation. This isn't the behaviour the server wishes to have. Your ban however, will be lowered to 3 days, after which you may return.

I highly recommend reading the rules in future and not swapping jobs during staff situations.

Kind Regards
- Tommy Lee​

Status
Not open for further replies.