Civilian name: Noah Svensson
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
CI-Beta currently And Security Captain Currently Held Is E-11 Nu-7
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- Yes i have And as i have stated before And im gonna still state im not happy about it i have around 28 warnings and 2 bans And as usuall All of those are over 20 days old I havent gotten a singel warning since i became security captain So i think i have managed to prove myself and others that im not a minge longer Yeah and last warning was 1-2 days before i got captain
Why are you applying for the Chief of Security?
- Hello Im applying for Chief of security Today Since I see a lack of Seniors Currently in d block and I have seen im the moste active Captain on sight Currently And the GENSEC isnt listening to the captains or sergeants so yeah theirs a need to actually get them to listen and to actually get them to listen you need to make some few big changes on the department a captain cant do Im mostly applying for chief becuse i would like to makesure d block gets functional as it was back in the old days Becuse at this moment theirs no functional In d block People get murdered 24/7 And we have a lack of personal Becuse They deal whit order things they are not supposed to deal whit I want to change some department rules And makesure we will have a heavily staffed d block instead of a heavily understaffed I want Rules to be followed as well And i think i can enforce them Since i got experience from security for a long way back and i think i could handle it And i want to reinstate some old rules to get d block back to a functional department And i want harder punishments on the GENSEC to get them to actually listen I dont want Cadets Running after CI I want them to stand at d block makeing sure d block is Protected and d classes not running around the facility Aswell I want to reinstate that mtf is allowed to enter d block but remember that Sergeants+ Has the final say on what security Operations Will happen Aswell i have seen code 2 happening way to often when theirs not really a need of a code 2 or mtf thinking they overrule the security department in d block in what operations that will happen yes they overrule the officers but not the sergeants in d block I want that actually to happen aswell and not e-11 nu-7 running in and screaming we need to do a sweep becuse that will not work in the long term way how d block is now will not work in a long term way I understand why people are frustrated at others Becuse how easy it is to deal whit 20 d classes on its one and remembering i cant shoot him becuse i need to put him back its stressed and i want to take down that pressure so people can actually chill down and stop shouting Toxic stuff at each other I have aloot of things i would like to do that maybe will not work to do but the moste will
What makes you suitable for Chief of Security?:
- Well I understand peoples frustration and i want to help I know what im doing and i got some more experience whitin the department then the usual people have I can remain calm in Annoying And stressful Situations And if something is happening I can figure it out Always Im calm Not stressed Not toxic And i know what diffrent people need to be able to work I know how to remain Order Whitin the security department Since i have learnt myself how to actually work whit the GENSEC and it works good at the moment and i have The Knowledge For this job so yeah
What are the responsibilities of the Chief of Security in RP?:
- The Responsibilite Is Very High for the Chief Becuse hes supposed to oversee The Intiarty Of the department And makesure All The security operations on going goes smoothly and hes supposed to makesure The cadets/Officers/Sergeants/Captains Upholds a Good Behaviour and Makesure Everyone Has a position in d block To remain order in d block And writes documents for the Department to makesure people know what they are doing and makeing sure RRT upholds Good standards and that everyone is doing their work and not just sitting In a corner doing nothing He is supposed to makesure aswell D block Is Functional Under any codes
Please give some lore about your Chief of Security character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Noah svensson got borned in sweden in Stockholm and as a baby he always liked to play whit hes toys and he pulled hes toy cars over whit a toy police car always becuse i liked it when he grew bigger he started started playing as a cop whit hes dad and was arresting hes dad later on when noah svensson celebrated hes 12th birthday he had gotten the best grades in school and he told hes teacher he wanted to work as a Security guard so years passt by and he got into the highschool to become a security guard he graduated whit top grades and started working as a security guard on a prison he saw hes friends being murdered in the prison and years passt by he got promoted to Sergeant and then a weird guy came home to him and offered him a spot whitin the facility and noah that always wanted to test new things accepted it whitout thinking through he got enstated in D-block and got a supervisior to help him through hes time in d block and more years passt by and he got promoted to Security officer he got more responsibility now and he kept working hes way up now hes a sergeant and helps meny Security personal to make it in d block hes happy whit hes Current Life and Even more days and weeks passt by And he made sure d block worked functional And the day came He got promoted to Captain He started Training The Riot Response Team and made himself liked whitin the hole facility Then one day came He walked to hes office and then suddenly Ethics called him on the Comms And told him to get to hes office They spoke And Noah Thought about something after the meeting He wanted to help the department of security even more So he started writing an Application To leave to the Site administration Hes Waiting for Response Currently.

Reminder Do not Type a response on this application Whitout Seeing me in rp

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 'Curio'

Irish

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 23, 2021
Huge - Support
-Lying on application (You were warned on the 21st that is not over 20 days)
-Lots of spelling mistakes on the application

+/- Seen in game a bit but not that much
-Not very mature
-Also quite toxic

Last edited:

Odysseusss

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 9, 2021
Huge - Support
-Lying on application (You were warned on the 21st that is not over 20 days)
-Lots of spelling mistakes on the application

+/- Seen in game a bit but not that much
-Not very mature
-Also quite toxic
Why do you think i asked Daanvy when my last warning was becuse i was gonna change it i didnt have time to change it yet But im gonna do so now And how can you even call me toxic i havent sayid one thing that is toxic overall sine i became captain so i dont know what your talking about if im gonna be honest whit you I have refrained from using toxic language and being rude to people

Tommy 'Romeo' Lee

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Jan 1, 2022

Application Denied

Hello @Noah ,
After looking at your previous application for medical. You were told by O5-1 to wait your cool down and not apply after.
Yet you appear to have applied a day after your cool down is over. I personally do not believe this is enough time to change things.

As well as your recent warnings from what I have seen and heard are not acceptable in this position.
With that being said your Application has been denied.

Please speak with O5-7 or O5-5 before wanting to reapply for the Chief position.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.