Civilian name : Noah Svensson
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
CI-Beta CI-Alpha Aswell GENSEC-Captain Nu-7 E-11
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- Yes i have And as i have stated before And im gonna still state im not happy about it i have around 28 warnings and 2 bans And as usuall All of those are over 20 days old I havent gotten a singel warning since i became security captain So i think i have managed to prove myself and others that im not a minge longer Yeah and last warning was 1-2 days before i got captain
Why are you applying for the Chief of Security?
- Hello Im applying for Chief of security Today Since I see a lack of Seniors Currently in d block and I have seen im the moste active Captain on sight Currently And the GENSEC isnt listening to the captains or sergeants so yeah theirs a need to actually get them to listen and to actually get them to listen you need to make some few big changes on the department a captain cant do Im mostly applying for chief becuse i would like to makesure d block gets functional as it was back in the old days Becuse at this moment theirs no functional In d block People get murdered 24/7 And we have a lack of personal Becuse They deal whit order things they are not supposed to deal whit I want to change some department rules And makesure we will have a heavily staffed d block instead of a heavily understaffed I want Rules to be followed as well And i think i can enforce them Since i got experience from security for a long way back and i think i could handle it And i want to reinstate some old rules to get d block back to a functional department And i want harder punishments on the GENSEC to get them to actually listen I dont want Cadets Running after CI I want them to stand at d block makeing sure d block is Protected and d classes not running around the facility Aswell I want to reinstate that mtf is allowed to enter d block but remember that Sergeants+ Has the final say on what security Operations Will happen Aswell i have seen code 2 happening way to often when theirs not really a need of a code 2 or mtf thinking they overrule the security department in d block in what operations that will happen yes they overrule the officers but not the sergeants in d block I want that actually to happen aswell and not e-11 nu-7 running in and screaming we need to do a sweep becuse that will not work in the long term way how d block is now will not work in a long term way I understand why people are frustrated at others Becuse how easy it is to deal whit 20 d classes on its one and remembering i cant shoot him becuse i need to put him back its stressed and i want to take down that pressure so people can actually chill down and stop shouting Toxic stuff at each other I have aloot of things i would like to do that maybe will not work to do but the moste will And we got no chief of security longer GENSEC is in need of a Chief of security that knows what to do And when a code 2 should be called or when sweaps are neccessary and things like that i have seen way to much code 2s going off for almoste no reasons and im applying to get suitable captains and not captains that have proven that they are not suitable i have seen captain applications going through that are horrible so yeah
What makes you suitable for Chief of Security?:
- Well I understand peoples frustration and i want to help I know what im doing and i got some more experience whitin the department then the usual people have I can remain calm in Annoying And stressful Situations And if something is happening I can figure it out Always Im calm Not stressed Not toxic And i know what diffrent people need to be able to work I know how to remain Order Whitin the security department Since i have learnt myself how to actually work whit the GENSEC and it works good at the moment and i have The Knowledge For this job so yeah And i have taken the moste meetings for GENSEC so i got more knowledge their and yes i got things to learn everyone does
What are the responsibilities of the Chief of Security in RP?:
- The Responsibilite Is Very High for the Chief Becuse hes supposed to oversee The Intiarty Of the department And makesure All The security operations on going goes smoothly and hes supposed to makesure The cadets/Officers/Sergeants/Captains Upholds a Good Behaviour and Makesure Everyone Has a position in d block To remain order in d block And writes documents for the Department to makesure people know what they are doing and makeing sure RRT upholds Good standards and that everyone is doing their work and not just sitting In a corner doing nothing He is supposed to makesure aswell D block Is Functional Under any codes
Please give some lore about your Chief of Security character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Noah svensson got borned in sweden in Stockholm and as a baby he always liked to play whit hes toys and he pulled hes toy cars over whit a toy police car always becuse i liked it when he grew bigger he started started playing as a cop whit hes dad and was arresting hes dad later on when noah svensson celebrated hes 12th birthday he had gotten the best grades in school and he told hes teacher he wanted to work as a Security guard so years passt by and he got into the highschool to become a security guard he graduated whit top grades and started working as a security guard on a prison he saw hes friends being murdered in the prison and years passt by he got promoted to Sergeant and then a weird guy came home to him and offered him a spot whitin the facility and noah that always wanted to test new things accepted it whitout thinking through he got enstated in D-block and got a supervisior to help him through hes time in d block and more years passt by and he got promoted to Security officer he got more responsibility now and he kept working hes way up now hes a sergeant and helps meny Security personal to make it in d block hes happy whit hes Current Life and Even more days and weeks passt by And he made sure d block worked functional And the day came He got promoted to Captain He started Training The Riot Response Team and made himself liked whitin the hole facility Then one day came He walked to hes office and then suddenly Ethics called him on the Comms And told him to get to hes office They spoke And Noah Thought about something after the meeting He wanted to help the department of security even more So he started writing an Application To leave to the Site administration Hes Waiting for Response Currently.

Reminder Do not Type a response on this application Whitout Seeing me in rp thank you i only want real verdicates not somethings that 2 months of thank you

Valkyrie

Dec 31, 2021
+ Massive Support
+ Active Ingame and TS
+ Empty Job
+ Nice guy
+ Reasonable and mature
Good luck!

Reactions: Odysseusss

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
Neutral Support

As much as i like you noah, you are a hard worker and do care about the department, but the only thing that lets you down is your temper, you are easy to wind up and push around, causing you to act out in a bad way.

Furthermore I feel you need further experience in leadership, as the Dpt Chief you will be looked at to be the biggest rolemodel and show exceptional leadership skills, I would advise honing on your skills of leadership, as its more than just ordering people around.

- Dpt dir. Maot

Reactions: elad and Odysseusss

Gian Carlo

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 16, 2022
-Support

- Doesn't manage D-block
- Most of his time is spent outside of d-block talking to people
- Gets agitated quickly
- Irresponsible

-/+ Moderately active

I don't have any hate against you but I'm saying what needs to be said about you and how you play as captain.

Here is a video of you breaking the Code of Ethics and Code of Conduct majorly instead of going to d-block (which you rarely do) and actually lead the GENSEC there. I've never once seen you lead other GENSEC members and instead just walking around with a gun and chatting with other people instead of looking over what's going on in D-Block.

-
CHANGE-

+/-Neutral

I've seen Noah try to strive in doing better and started becoming more active and taking his role seriously after he got something to look up to. Noah started staying into d-block more often and started managing although, his techniques are less efficient, I still see him trying to improve and if he continues improving, I'll be changing my neutral to a +support.

Last edited:
Reactions: Odysseusss and elad

Zenvia

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 8, 2021
-Support

- Immature
- Lack of leadership skills
- Has multiple pending complaints on them
- Bad at Roleplay
- A lot of spelling mistakes in the application
- Somewhat deceitful in his application (Refer to the attached quote)
I can remain calm in Annoying And stressful Situations And if something is happening I can figure it out Always Im calm Not stressed Not toxic
-/+ 28 warnings, but 20 days is somewhat a decent while ago.
-/+ Decent Activity

Odysseusss

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 9, 2021
-Support

- Immature
- Lack of leadership skills
- Has multiple pending complaints on them
- Bad at Roleplay
- A lot of spelling mistakes in the application
- Somewhat deceitful in his application (Refer to the attached quote)

-/+ 28 warnings, but 20 days is somewhat a decent while ago.
-/+ Decent Activity
Going to add one thing you got multiple reports on me that isn't leading anywhere so yeah Come to me next time and show me a document that you can come somewhere whit you have 2 reports that you cant do anything whit because i provided video evidence of the incidents and 2 reports isn't multiple thank you

And here is my activity over the month if you want to see aswell 1649595047635.png1649595047841.png

Reactions: Bush von Mann

Zenvia

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 8, 2021
Going to add one thing you got multiple reports on me that isn't leading anywhere so yeah Come to me next time and show me a document that you can come somewhere whit you have 2 reports that you cant do anything whit because i provided video evidence of the incidents and 2 reports isn't multiple thank you
I can very much inform you that it is more than just 2.

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
Well then show me it arrest me some time im sitting and waiting for your complaints to go somewhere
Noah,

This is the type of behaviour people mean.

There is a way to disagree with people without trying to sound like they are always wrong, your attitude is changing an in a bad way im starting to notice, it is causing lots of issues with GENSEC and since you asked my honest opinion and seeing how you are acting, I will be changing to a -support because i do not feel you can handle the responsibilities of a Dpt. Chief when you cant handle them as a CPT., furthermore your conduct is getting worse to other people, it's ok being nice to me, but im not in charge of the whole facilty, you need to respect and this is a key word EVERYONE, you cannot start being flippant and angry all the time and then eventually you will claim "the facility has something against me", a key quote for you is "actions speak louder than words".

You really need to evaluate what you actually want and how you will obtain it, without causing people to feel you aren't a good fit, I respect your application and wont point at grammatical or spelling errors, but how you respond to people is really telling of your future career if you were accepted, I just know you would end up infront of the IA office in cuffs trying to argue your way out a situation.

Please heed my advice, get control of you anger, prove you can lead and show everyone that you can be capable, otherwise you will end up losing your role if you keep heading the path you are going down.

Odysseusss

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 9, 2021
Sorry i didnt notice that im going down that way again Thank you for telling me now i know so i can stop it
Noah,

This is the type of behaviour people mean.

There is a way to disagree with people without trying to sound like they are always wrong, your attitude is changing an in a bad way im starting to notice, it is causing lots of issues with GENSEC and since you asked my honest opinion and seeing how you are acting, I will be changing to a -support because i do not feel you can handle the responsibilities of a Dpt. Chief when you cant handle them as a CPT., furthermore your conduct is getting worse to other people, it's ok being nice to me, but im not in charge of the whole facilty, you need to respect and this is a key word EVERYONE, you cannot start being flippant and angry all the time and then eventually you will claim "the facility has something against me", a key quote for you is "actions speak louder than words".

You really need to evaluate what you actually want and how you will obtain it, without causing people to feel you aren't a good fit, I respect your application and wont point at grammatical or spelling errors, but how you respond to people is really telling of your future career if you were accepted, I just know you would end up infront of the IA office in cuffs trying to argue your way out a situation.

Please heed my advice, get control of you anger, prove you can lead and show everyone that you can be capable, otherwise you will end up losing your role if you keep heading the path you are going down.

Reactions: Bush von Mann

Jester

Mar 24, 2022
Neutral Support

Hello Noah,

I will be giving you neutral support because I haven't had many interactions with you as of yet, it could just be me always being
busy with something and not always being able to communicate with many GENSEC members. However, I will say that the few interactions that I did have with you so far were great and from what I could see myself you are dedicated to GENSEC and to your role as a Captain. I also really like your application due to how nicely detailed it is which shows me that you are a qualified applicant for Chief of Security.

It is just a shame how many warnings you have which is why I decided to give you neutral support. However, I do believe that people can change and I won't hold these warnings against you as I genuinely think that you are an amazing guy.

I also hope that you don't take the feedback that you are given in a negative way and give it up. These feedbacks are for you to read and take notes on what you can improve on so that you can show the community that you are able to convert to a better version of yourself.

There isn't much for me to say as I haven't had many interactions with you as mentioned and I also have nothing against you, I just want to wish you luck on this application. :)

Last edited:

texmex2506

Mar 16, 2022
Denmark
Neutral Support

+ Experienced
+ Very active as GENSEC captain
+ Familiar with responsibilities as GENSEC Captain

- I've only rarely seen you on TeamSpeak
- When active, you are not present in D-Block
- Lack of communication with rest of GENSEC when active as captain

Odysseusss

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 9, 2021
Neutral Support

+ Experienced
+ Very active as GENSEC captain
+ Familiar with responsibilities as GENSEC Captain

- I've only rarely seen you on TeamSpeak
- When active, you are not present in D-Block
- Lack of communication with rest of GENSEC when active as captain
Well Im trying to change on that i have been in d block the whole day
and teamspeak the whole day So yeah But i understand your point
And the biggest reasons i havent been in d block is i have had meetings and complaints taken whitin GENSEC

becuse i share the same opinion as you at those last 3

Last edited:
Reactions: texmex2506

markus abdullahi

Apr 7, 2022
-Support

- Extremly immature (He isn't even in high school yet though so I don't blame him)
- Extreme violations of the code of ethics and is on his last warning
Video of what he did: LINK
- Toxic, was laughing at me after I reported him to ethics and they gave him a last chance
- Interfered with my investigations multiple times, dragged me around LCZ for no reason and
lied to the department director of IA about what I said.
- Poor English skills
- Poor Management skills
- Disliked by tonnes of CL4 personnel (Having im as chief would cause some unrest for that reason)

If that's not enough for you guys, i'll repeat myself with the video of his extreme violations of the code of ethics

Screenshot_42.png
Noah torturing a researcher as seen on the video

Just to add, he barely is in D-block as captain, he barely talks to anyone in gensec as captain and constant riots occur, poorly managed gensec put the lives of other personnel at risk, instead of being in d-block, he spends his time torturing people or doing other stuff as seen on the video.

D-block is also extremly messy while he is a captain, gensec is running around, dancing, doing random stuff.

Last edited:

Jotaro J. K.

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Jan 22, 2022
- Support
- Very immautre
- Gets agitated quickly
- Lots of reports of him being unethical and breaking code of conduct as captain
- Not fit for Chief of Security
- Selfish captain

Odysseusss

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 9, 2021
-Support

- Extremly immature (He isn't even in high school yet though so I don't blame him)
- Extreme violations of the code of ethics and is on his last warning
Video of what he did: LINK
- Toxic, was laughing at me after I reported him to ethics and they gave him a last chance
- Interfered with my investigations multiple times, dragged me around LCZ for no reason and
lied to the department director of IA about what I said.
- Poor English skills
- Poor Management skills
- Disliked by tonnes of CL4 personnel (Having im as chief would cause some unrest for that reason)

If that's not enough for you guys, i'll repeat myself with the video of his extreme violations of the code of ethics

View attachment 1309
Noah torturing a researcher as seen on the video

Just to add, he barely is in D-block as captain, he barely talks to anyone in gensec as captain and constant riots occur, poorly managed gensec put the lives of other personnel at risk, instead of being in d-block, he spends his time torturing people or doing other stuff as seen on the video.

D-block is also extremly messy while he is a captain, gensec is running around, dancing, doing random stuff.
Keep everything in a truth thank you and do not add up things you got in your mind while sleeping Do not call me a liar unless you have evidence thank you

markus abdullahi

Apr 7, 2022
Keep everything in a truth thank you and do not add up things you got in your mind while sleeping Do not call me a liar unless you have evidence thank you
I have a clip of the situation, I said "keep your fucking gensec in check" cause due to your poor managing skills you fucked up an investigation, you then told roual that i told you to shut the fuck up, ROFL.

Everything I mentioned there is the truth, no one wants you as chief, you'll never become one, it's not for you, you fit best as CL1-CL2 personnel, defo not anything higher than that, too much responsibility for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.