Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 4, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:188103140
Discord name: Nomad_600#8611
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 1 Weeks and 3 Days playtime
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: CST
Character name(s): Alexander "Nomad" Castellano Foundation | Thomas "Reaper" Holmes CI
Civilian name: Senior Salesman Yolk
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: MTF E-11 ( Former ), MTF Omega-1, Director of Research ( Former ), Ethics Committee Assistant, Security Captain and CI Brigade Commander
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: None
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?: Because I know how SCP-096 work due to the sheer amount of time I have breach it and how it's intended mechanic suppose to play, I am also reputable in the community by having and currently holding multiple high rank senior position in both the foundation and CI. Finally I can be trusted to roleplay properly as 096 by my action in CI and Foundation alike.
-
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?: During docile state 096 will crouch on the ground.
-
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?: Where instance of SCP-096-1 is and no they can't beeline it to D-Block unless their target is in D-Block, they should only go after their target.
-
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:

1. All Instance of SCP-096-1 Must be eliminated first by either 096 or by termination
2. All personnel that is equipped with Scramble will approach 096 and put a bucket on it's head
3. MTF will then restraint SCP-096 and then lead it back to it's containment cells.

DaeDae

Apr 5, 2022
Yessssssss
-Active
- Good application
- Need more 096 activity on the server and he will fit just perfectly!

+support

Ferrit

Feb 10, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @Nomad_600 ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a Role application.

Congratulations on your new whitelist, please make sure to follow the SCP rules at all times. Please contact an Admin+ in-game for your whitelist.​

Status
Not open for further replies.