Status
Not open for further replies.

Nomad_600

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 4, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:188103140

Discord name: Nomad_600#8611

For how long have you played on CG SCP: 1 weeks and a half on the UK Server and around a weeks on the US Server

In what country are you located?: USA

Time zone: CST

Character name(s): Alexander Castellano, Thomas Holmes

Civilian name: Gabriel Holtz

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?:
- Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- Epsilon-11 Enlisted, CI-Alpha

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- No

What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:

- I believe I am the best candidate for the position of Ethic Assistant due to the fact that I have always stuck to the code of ethics and have always correct other when they have done action that is not up to the code. I also am very compassionate and understanding with people which can lead me able to resolve situations with other people however I am also have a firm stand on what is right and what is wrong, I believe this characteristic make me a better candidate for the position of Ethics Assistant because it allow me to deal with situation fair and swiftly. Another quality of mine that I think put me above other candidate is my activity, over the last weeks I have been on the server consistently every-day playing as different roles ( MTF, Security, Research ) and this show that I can be on Ethics more which improve the ethical action of everyone and improve RP of all personnel.

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
- Ethics Committee Assistant have multiple duties through out the facilities however some of their primary duties are consist of : Assisting the Ethics Committee with any task/orders being given from Ethics Committee members, in the absence of an Ethics Committee members then they can enforce the code of ethics with the assistance from MTF Omega-1.

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in: Alexander Castellano was a member of a military family and with that his ambition to follow in his family footstep is great, he graduated the top of his class in air assault school and rangers school which gave his military career a rocket on top of an already accelerating train because of his achievements. He became a Staff Sergeant and squad lead of one of the most effective Ranger teams that the army has to offer however during Operation : Thunder a decision made by him to not engage potential combatant ended his career shut and he was forcefully retired by the brass. Fortunately the Foundation are never one to let an amazing asset such as him slip from their grasp and he was immediately recruited to join. Initially part of General Security his dedication to the jobs and his performance earn him a slot on Mobile Task Force Epsilon-11 "Nine-Tail-Fox", after service the MTF for quite some times he wish to step away from the line of action and received a transfer from the Task Force to the Research department. Here his integrity show when he has reminded his colleague and even sometimes overstep his bound under the name of the Code of Ethics as he believes that one must have a line they can't cross otherwise how different were they than any enemy he has faced in the pass, this earned the interest of the Ethics Committee which after deliberation grant us the position of Ethics Committee Assistant.

Smith Johnson

Aug 7, 2021
untitled-3-5-png.972

The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: Alexander Castellano's application for a position as Ethics Committee Assistant.
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Thank you for showing your interest in the position of Ethics Committee Member, the committee is in agreement that you are suited to be a Member. Once again, The Ethics Committee appreciates the time and effort you put into your application and congratulate you on your new position within the facility.
Signed and Approved
LwpavOt.png

Director of the Ethics Committee​

Status
Not open for further replies.