Donator
Jan 4, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:188103140
Discord name: Nomad_600#8611
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 5 Days play time
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: CST
Character name(s): Director of Research Castellano | CI-Gamma Thomas Holmes
Civilian name: Senior Salesman Yolk (MC&D)
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: Director of Research | Ethics Committee Assistant | E-11 PVT | CI-Gamma
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: No
-
Why are you applying for Security Captain? Because I see that GENSEC is currently lacking in a command member and I wish to help GENSEC get on it's feet and preventing people from being stupid on the jobs and purposely ignoring their jobs.
-
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?: Because I have a great RP Ability and this has been demonstrated both during my time as Director and during CI where I initiated events on both side to allow for more enjoyment of both side. I also able to take control of situtation like the population of GENSEC and order people to their specific duties as needed, I also am friendly with most people so that allow me to collaborate with others to assist with GENSEC.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?: The responsibility of the Security Captain is to ensure smooth operation of the Security Department and to ensure that member of Security are accounted for and following proper conduct for their roles. The captain also have the authorities to conduct Shakedown of D-Block in-case of weapon and contraband being in multiple D-Class Possession in D-Block.
-
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in: [ Alternate Universe from the main one ] Alexander Castellano was always a military person, grow up in a military family he has always wanted to join the Ranger Regiment, following air assault school and his high score he was recommended to do Ranger School by his CO. Passing Ranger school with one of the highest mark he was now a member of the Ranger Regiment. Following a botched operation and being the last man alive from a down blackhawk he was taken into custody by the Foundation and work his way up the rank in the Security Department and eventually reached the rank of Captain.

Starling6

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 15, 2022
Site-65
Good Morning, Nomad.

I am giving you a + Support

Reasoning -
\ Active Player
\ Shows Maturity in his Roles [ HoR / DoR]
\ Knows Rule Knowledge
\ Lack Of Warnings / Bans

\ Unsure of Intentions with Security Captain; Due to Currently holding DoR/HoR and MTF E-11 In US.
\ Unsure of Temperament; Have had previous issues with him; But its been smoothed over.

Good Luck on Your Application!

-Starling {Micheal Long}

Pierre

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 21, 2022
Hello Nomad!

I'm giving you a Neutral

\ Active Player
\ Mature in current roles
\ Knows Server Rules

\ Unsure if you know how to communicate with GENSEC Personnel
\ Known Temperament Issues: Having previous situations with you
\ Not many positive interactions
\ Not sure why you'd want Security Captain, considering you have DoR/HoR and MTF E-11

Regardless, I'm sure if you were to be accepted you'd do great!

- Pierre (Captain 'Chicago')

Hiroshima

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Feb 14, 2022

Application Accepted

@Nomad_600 ,

On behalf of GENSEC, thank you for applying. I’ve seen your activity, also the roles you currently hold, so I know you’ll be a good fit. Please message me on discord @ Hiroshima#1511 to continue your track into becoming a Security Captain.​

Status
Not open for further replies.