• CI Gamma (Holding)
  • Site Advisor (Held)
  • Site Manager (Held)
  • O5-4 (Held)
  • O5-2 (Holding)
  • Game Master (Holding)
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:

The last one I got was like 6 months ago

Why are you applying for Medical Consultant?

I recently started playing Medical in my free time on the server at first it was just a way for me to wind down and chill and not have to think hard but as I continued to play I realized Medical really is fun the people who play Medical are so much different from other departments I've played and I really do enjoy playing on doctor so after a while of playing Sr. Doctor I felt as though I should apply and help more medical personnel on-site as a consultant

What makes you suitable for a Medical Consultant?:

I`m more than qualified I’m currently O5-2 before that I was -4 a site advisor and a site manager I have plenty of experience writing documentation I know how to lead a team I have been on the server for a very long time and know all the proper procedures for medical as I have had to go over them on my other jobs I also just really enjoy the job and I know I would have a good judgment when handing out medical licenses overall I’m more then qualified to handle this position and I normally get on when no consultants are on late at night so that would be a area covered by a consultant that doesn’t normally have one

Please explain an in-game medical procedure of your choice:

(EST) You bring the person into the EST room you ask the reason for wanting EST and if it’s a valid reason that cannot be treated any other way you then ask them to stand behind the line and ask them if they consent to EST and then ask them if they have been revived before if they haven’t you grab a harpoon off the wall then you throw the harpoon at them and tell them not to go to the light and revive them using your defibs once they are up you heal them to full health and if they are a d-class you have the gensec recuff them and take them back to d-block

What are the responsibilities of the Medical Consultant in RP?:

-Training Doctors

- Making sure proper medical procedures are being followed around medbay at all times

- Making sure to enforce proper conduct in the medical staff on-site at all times

- treating CL.5 personally when asked (tee hee)

Please give some lore about your Medical Consultant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Having graduated from Harvard with a degree in medicine Not “Thorn” was recruited by some private military organization which came to be known as the SCP foundation he was recruited by some Site Manager known as “Thorn” after being recruited he idolized the man who brought him in and allowed him to experience all these amazing things in the foundation the day that Site Manager Thorn passed Not Thorn was devastated he vowed that he would keep the memory of the man who brought him to Site-65 by cosplaying as him everyday for the rest of his life so as time went on he got better and better at his medical profession at the site one day he decided he was ready to move up to be a consultant he would work hard to make sure Thorns memory never died.

sylex22

Jul 22, 2023
+ Support
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Truth:
Soon Will Be Medical Consultant

Zystro

Junior Developer
Junior Developer
Artist Team
Aug 23, 2022
From the Department of Medicine

Greetings Mr. "Thorn",

Thank you for putting in the time and effort to apply for the position of Medical Consultant.

After discussion with my team, your application has been Accepted.
You will now undergo a standard trial period of two weeks.
Please contact me at your earliest convenience to set up a time for your training and interview.​

Department Director
Jason Schlatt

Status
Not open for further replies.