Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Mar 15, 2024
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): lI Novaz Il
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 4d 14h 4m
In what country are you located?: US
Time zone: EST
NATO name (regiment and rank): SAS 1SGT Novaz (main)
NWO name (regiment and rank): STS PFC Starz
Civilian name: N/A
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:842575042
Discord ID: 132374427269726208
Do you have a mic?: yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: yes
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: no
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Yes, just not in the Civil Network community.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes, I used to play MRP on a serious UK server about 8 years ago.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: about an average of 4-5, some days way longer just depends on the day of the week.
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I have seen the add when I load in that you guys need help and I really enjoy the server. I enjoy when everyone follows the rules, I think it is very important for everyone to follow the rules to make it a great experience for our serious players. I feel like it would be easy for me to be an admin because I don't mind having to deal with the "annoying" situations. I lastly think that I would enjoy being a moderator because I find that I enjoy helping people, even it is something as little as "@stuck".
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I think I could help the server by my activity on the server you can ask any of the regulars on the server. Ever since I have been on the server I have been on a non stop everyday streak. I also have the advantage of a different time zone because I can watch over the server on the non-peek hours. I tend to be on the server when the first people get on until the last people leave, this is with about an hour or two breaks in between. This is due to me being in college and having classes throughout the day that I have to leave the server for a hour or 2 break for, then I'm right back on the server.

I appreciate you taking the time to look at my application even if I get denied!

Last edited:

Otters

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
+Support

I have actively seen you on the server, only positivr interactions with you, no previous punishments and a good application

Novaz

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Mar 15, 2024
+Support

I have actively seen you on the server, only positivr interactions with you, no previous punishments and a good application
Thanks for the support!

nathancheetah

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 12, 2021

+HUGE SUPPORT

+Respectful
+Active
+Good rule knowledge
+Mature

+Easily reachable / Easy to communicate with
+No warns or anything
+Good application
+Never biased

The Pope.

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
May 18, 2023
Germany
+Support
+Good Interactions
+High Activity
+No Punishment History

+/- Not a lot of vtime

Hey Novaz, I am leaving you with a +Support. I would assume your Rule knowledge is good based of your Punishment Record being empty and you sound like a very promising Moderator to me. My only concern is your vtime but you have my full Support anyway. I wish you luck on your verdict!

Cheers, Pope.

Novaz

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Mar 15, 2024

+HUGE SUPPORT

+Respectful
+Active
+Good rule knowledge
+Mature

+Easily reachable / Easy to communicate with
+No warns or anything
+Good application
+Never biased
Appreciate the support!

Novaz

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Mar 15, 2024
+Support
+Good Interactions
+High Activity
+No Punishment History

+/- Not a lot of vtime

Hey Novaz, I am leaving you with a +Support. I would assume your Rule knowledge is good based of your Punishment Record being empty and you sound like a very promising Moderator to me. My only concern is your vtime but you have my full Support anyway. I wish you luck on your verdict!
Cheers, Pope.
I understand your concern, but still am grateful for your support!

TailSkipper

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Nov 12, 2021
+/- Neutral Support
- u dont have any warns and the few interactions i had with u were alright
-i think u need a bit more vtime see how the server works
- from what ive experienced from u ur to uptight try to loosen a bit

Novaz

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Mar 15, 2024
+/- Neutral Support
- u dont have any warns and the few interactions i had with u were alright
-i think u need a bit more vtime see how the server works
- from what ive experienced from u ur to uptight try to loosen a bit
I understand your concern but the only time I have noticed to be uptight about is the rules and regulations.

Jamesbond607100

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Oct 18, 2023
+ Support
amazing activity, descent rule knowledge. Also cares about the server.

Alex

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 30, 2021
England
Application Accepted

Hi Novaz,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.