Username: Nxzlear
Steam ID: 76561199254007752
Steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199254007752/
Date of ban: Saturday 26 August 2023
Time of ban: 13:05:56
Exact ban reason: Constant rule breaking, Toxicity, NITRP
Who banned me: Simolens
Ban length: 5 Days
What will stop you from doing this again: Just playing the game i used to play DarkRP but i quit for a year or so and i did not know half the rules
Have you been warned/kicked/banned: I have been warned 3 times and banned once which is this time
Why should you be unbanned: I deserve to be unbanned because i honestly did not know the rules and i did not know that i would have been banned in the moment
How can you ensure you wont break the rules: I will read through the !MOTD rules to be sure it won't happen ever again
Why do you want to rejoin the server?: I want to rejoin because it has a kind community and i really like the style of CivilNetworks DarkRP gaming

Last edited:

genoss

May 15, 2023
Hi,
As you displayed the will to read and understand the rules and half of the ban is already over anyways you will be given a second chance and will be unbanned. Please make sure to read the rules in details, if there are any questions left regarding the rules or this timeout, feel free to contact me or another staff member.
If the ban hasn't been lifted at the moment you trying to join please contact a DRP Admin or higher.

Best of Luck.

Nxzlear

Aug 27, 2023
Hi im am confused, does this mean i will be unabnned or will i have to do my full 5 days? And if it does mean i have been unbanned it is not letting me on civilnetworks DarkRP

genoss

May 15, 2023
Hi im am confused, does this mean i will be unabnned or will i have to do my full 5 days? And if it does mean i have been unbanned it is not letting me on civilnetworks DarkRP
Hi.
You will be unbanned. I'm currently out of the house working so i can't issue the unban. I have contacted staff over Discord to unban you. If you haven't been unbanned in a near timeframe, Feel free to contact Admin or higher that are in Teamspeak.

Kind Regards.

Nxzlear

Aug 27, 2023
Hi.
You will be unbanned. I'm currently out of the house working so i can't issue the unban. I have contacted staff over Discord to unban you. If you haven't been unbanned in a near timeframe, Feel free to contact Admin or higher that are in Teamspeak.

Kind Regards.
Ok thank you so much hope you have a good rest of your day.

Status
Not open for further replies.