For how long have you played on CG SCP:
5 days, 17 hours
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?: No, I haven't

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
  • A1 Commander
  • Executive Researcher
  • Overseer Assistant
What O5 role are you applying for, and why (give the specific O5 number):
(O5-5): "The Elder". There isn't specific of a reason I chose this role. I can fill whatever is necessary.

What makes you the best candidate for the O5 Council?:
The main reason I believe that I would be a good candidate for the O5 council is my extensive experience. I've gotten the opportunity to serve in several senior positions. In 2021, I served as MRP's MP COL for six months. I currently serve as an Executive Researcher, Overseer Assistant, and commander of A1 at site 56. As an executive researcher, I oversaw the entirety of the research department with the other executive researchers during the vacancy of the research director. As an overseer assistant and A1 commander, I work closely with the O5 and A1 to maintain the foundation's secrecy and function. Another reason I believe I would be a good candidate is the vast amount of RP I've participated in and created. Since the server is SeriousRP, RP is called upon frequently to fill in the limitations of the game itself. Knowing how to develop and adapt to RP is crucial as it is the driving force of the players' experiences and server health in general. I've committed a great deal of time ensuring that RP situations I'm involved with are developable and enjoyable for all parties involved.

What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council in RP?:
The O5 Council is the governing body and ultimate authority within the foundation. Every overseer is privy to all information the foundation holds, and collectively use that information to maintain the foundation's faculties and oversee its numerous departments. To ensure fulfill the foundation's goal to "Secure, Contain, Protect" they appoint the senior staff of the numerous foundation sites. While site administration and its department leaders are delegated authority by the O5, they're under constant scrutiny to ensure they meet the council's standards.

What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):
The O5 council handles almost all applications, with IA and Medical being a joint effort with the Ethics Committee, and is responsible for observing and appointing members to senior positions. Site Admins, Director of Intelligence, Director of Research, Chief of Security, and Overseer Assistant wholly fall under the council's purview.

Please give some lore about your O5 character and what story lines they would be involved in:
Male. European descent. Unknown origin. Unknown age. O5-5 is a humanoid entity that resembles an older human male. Despite the average appearance, O5-5 displays anomalous characteristics. O5-5 has on multiple occasions recalled events millennia ago in distinct detail and has even been witnessed reminiscing with SCP ██ and SCP ██. Transcripts and recordings of the dialogue have been redacted by order of ██. With such innate knowledge of the foundation's history, it's suspected that O5-5 is a founding member of the foundation, but investigations conducted by Agent ████ revealed no promising information. The reason for O5-5's re-ascension to the council is unknown. Further information is classified.

Nico | Od1n

Mar 17, 2022
+Support
A-1 Commander and Overseer Assistant has given him an insight on how the Council Operates. Making him a very good candidate for consideration. I have had many RP experiences in which he has taken lead. In these situations he has shown a very good grasp on how to RP to a very high level. He is also someone that is willing to give it his all for everything he commits himself to as shown by his MilRP MP COL position. Overall a very strong candidate for an O5 Council position.

GOOD LUCK!

Last edited:

Nuke

Mar 9, 2022
+ support rice has been a good commander and a good assistant and he has proven to me that he is ready for this next position. He has been in a lot of rp situations and he has handled them correctly. He also shows great leadership and able to maintain balance if there is chaos happening which I respect him for

GOOD LUCK :D

Bubba

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
ATTENTION - ADDITIONAL INTERVIEW REQUIRED.
PLEASE SPEAK TO O5-1 TO PROGRESS YOUR APPLICATION STATUS.

GOOD LUCK.
GOOD BYE.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.