- Since second day of beta

In what country are you located?:
- England

Time zone:
- GMT

Character name(s):
- James 'Pan' Smith , Jeremy 'Pot' White

Civilian name:
- Civi Pan (soon to be changed to match above^)

Do you have a mic?:
- Yes.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- MTF A1 LT

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- No.

What O5 role are you applying for, and why (give the specific O5 number):
- O5-5,
I am applying for this position as it would be the next in line from those accepted before me however I am open for this number to change if required.
I feel like O5-5 in terms of ranking is near the middle of the council hierarchy as a whole and therefore would be great as I can engage in a lot of RP because of this..

What makes you the best candidate for the O5 Council?:

- My best qualities is that I can be active, I'm on for a couple hours every day depending on the day as I have college etc. From an RP stand point I believe I have what it takes to become an O5 member and have the ability to improve while in such a position to further improve my RP and interactions with other players while on the server. I occasionally watch SCP lore so I'm always somewhat up to date unless I miss the upload for whatever reason.

What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council in RP?:

- They are to oversee the foundation and ensure that all departments are doing as they should, they would do this by checking on the department directors as well as the site director to get up to date on how the facility is running and if they need to take any drastic measures or give any advice to any department directors on how they could improve on their own departments.

What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):

- They would be assigning the department directors for intelligence, security and internal affairs however the director of internal affairs is also chosen by ethics.
They would be interviewing department directors as well as ensuring they know what to do while in game and out of game be it helping them with documents or rosters.

Please give some lore about your O5 character and what storylines they would be involved in:

My O5 character would have joined the foundation starting off as a young Jr. Researcher, from this they got the nickname "The Unknowing" due to their lack of awareness and knowledge of what was around him..

As my character began to work their way up the foundation ranks going from a Jr all the way to a Sr his nickname became somewhat of a known fact about him, it even appearing in the various research papers written by "The Unknowing"..

As time went on the nickname of "The Unknowing" became more of a gimmick than the truth..

After years of service to the foundation the unknowing caught the eye of a very secretive MTF group known as the "Red Right Hand" and through training, multiple background checks and questioning was able to establish himself as a member of the most elite MTF..

While the nickname he had since he joined the foundation began to fade due to his current standing it was still there, for those who knew of where he was, they always called him it despite the callsigns given to him by the higher ups in Alpha-1.

Months went by, years even and yet the unknowing continued to prove his loyalty the foundation even managing to climb the ranks of the Alpha-1 regiment.. He became acquainted with the members of O5 more specifically O5-5, he began to assist in their workings closer than he did before, close enough that even knowing about information he was told could put his life in even more danger.. He was not so unknowing anymore

Time and time again he proved himself until his time came.. The previous 05-5 had perished and being the one to work with him the closest he was voted by the remaining 12 to become the next O5-5 with the designation "The Unknowing"...

Last edited:

Kali

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
+Support
+Active, both In-Game and TS
+A-1, So you know he's competent
+Mature

=Your app seems kind of messy, take the time to clean it up and make everything differentiable

Other than that, Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.