Do you have a mic?: Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
MTF-NU7 CPL
MTF-A1 SPC
CI-DELCOM

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
4 nlr,nrp. This was during my first week and I hadn’t done serious RP before

What O5 role are you applying for, and why (give the specific O5 number):
O5-6 because I have always wanted to show off my RP capabilities. I like the idea of having a senior position within the foundation. I was also planning to work my way up to O5 anyway but this is the last O5 slot right now so I decided it best to throw my hat in the ring.
What’s makes you the best candidates for the O5 Council?:
I’m the best candidate for the O5 council because I believe in my leadership capabilities (this is evident due to my DELCOM position). I believe I have the capabilities to command A-1 with extreme efficiency. I am serious when I have to be. I also believe I am quite mature. I will always try to give A-1 RP to do so i can make the regiment more fun.
What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council in RP?:
The RP responsibilities of the O5 council is to monitor all departments and the foundation as a whole. They should monitor all cl4 members and command MTF A-1 with great efficiency and skill. They also assist in approving documents. They also oversee other sites within the foundation's control. They also have a hand in controlling the other departments and assist the other departments when needed.
What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):
They should deliberate on current O5 applications. Look into current site director/advisor applications and cl4 jobs in general. They should also maintain the RP environment. They may be involved in changing other departments like slot numbers of MTF
Please give some lore about your O5 character and what storylines they would be involved in:
CL 1 - John "cartz":

John "cartz" born in Great Britain in 1985, I was first introduced to the foundation while studying at the University of Oxford. The foundation took interest in my research of anomalous properties in the University and surrounding areas. I was offered a position as a Junior researcher and spent around 15 years working there, before being promoted to a researcher.

CL 2 - John "cartz":
I spent the next few years working as a researcher having many major breakthroughs discovering more SCP's and new ways to use SCP's to benefit the human race. My character also helped with the discovery and usage of amnestics, due to this to research I was promoted to Senior Researcher.

CL 3 - John "cartz":
I spent a few more years investigating SCP's. I decided to take a U-turn within my career in the foundation deciding to apply for the MTF-NU7 regiment. After a long interview and a difficult tryout, I managed to enter the MTF regiment. I spent the next few years becoming part of the well-known elites in NU-7, making a name for myself. One day while going around doing my normal facility jobs I was approached by a mysterious MTF regiment ( now I know are MTF A-1 ) kidnapped and asked if I wanted to join the MTF regiment. I accepted, learning the true secrets of the foundation. I was now a member of the Red Right Hand, the best of the best, the henchmen of the O5 council. I was given clearance level 3-4 permissions only allowed to open clearance level 4 doors in certain areas. I spent the next 10 years working for the red right hand.

CL 4 - John "cartz":
After spending 10 years working for the red right hand I caught the eye of the O5 council and became not just one of their A-1 henchmen but a trusted member of A-1. I was eventually approached one day and asked if I wanted to become and O5 council assistant and gladly accepted hoping it would boost my reputation within site-65. I took part in many high-profile operations assisting the O5 council at every chance I got. I also help maintain the site assisting site directors and advisors.

CL5 - “The Emperor":
I worked day by day helping the O5 council assisting, advising at every opportunity I got. One day I was approached by the chief overseer O5-1 himself he asked me “do you want to know the true secrets of the foundation?”. I hesitated but soon I agreed he took me to the O5 council office all other members were there. Every seat is full except O5-6. O5-1 looked at the chair and asked me “Are you up to the task?”. I considered my options and agreed taking the position of O5-6 "The Emperor.

Last edited:

Valkyrie

Dec 31, 2021
+support
+ Active IG and TS
+ Experience in A-1
+ Nice guy
+ Good rp interactions
+ Would suit the role well

Irish

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 23, 2021
Huge +Support
+ Seen In game
+ Is Cartz
+ Great roleplayer
+ Is Cartz x2

Ethan Mendaz

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 4, 2022
+SUPPORT
+ Active IG and TS
+ Friendly
+ Many great RP interactions
+ A-1 experience

Good luck <3

Thorgrim

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 19, 2021
-Support
+Active in game and TS
+Works as A-1, by that is familiar with O5's

-/+ Have not had many interactions with
-Has been warned 4 times for NLR/NRP without explaining why.
-Not well filled application
-Has not held a Level 4/5 position within the Foundation.

All in all I suggest first getting familiar with Site Command and being Clearance-4 Personnel within the Foundation rather than taking a huge leap into the O5-Council directly.
The advice I'd like to give is to first become Site Advisor/O5 Assistant and gather experience there, as it's the perfect jumping board for O5!

Good Luck!

Archaon

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 8, 2022
-Support
+/- Application seems lacking although the lore seems well thought out
+ Active
- I believe A-1 SPC is not adequite due to it being an MTF Enlisted rank.
- 4 Warnings and refuses to elaborate further on why

I wish you good luck, but I recommend you to apply for a senior position before taking such a big leap.

Kind regards, Internal Afffairs Director Archaon

Ryan Runner

Dec 17, 2021
-Support
+Active in game and TS
+Works as A-1, by that is familiar with O5's

-/+ Have not had many interactions with
-Has been warned 4 times for NLR/NRP without explaining why.
-Not well filled application
-Has not held a Level 4/5 position within the Foundation.

All in all I suggest first getting familiar with Site Command and being Clearance-4 Personnel within the Foundation rather than taking a huge leap into the O5-Council directly.
The advice I'd like to give is to first become Site Advisor/O5 Assistant and gather experience there, as it's the perfect jumping board for O5!

Good Luck!
I’m ci delcom which is a cl4 sr position. I am staff so I know I was wrong and am now a trusted member

Ryan Runner

Dec 17, 2021
-Support
+/- Application seems lacking although the lore seems well thought out
+ Active
- I believe A-1 SPC is not adequite due to it being an MTF Enlisted rank.
- 4 Warnings and refuses to elaborate further on why

I wish you good luck, but I recommend you to apply for a senior position before taking such a big leap.

Kind regards, Internal Afffairs Director Archaon
I’m ci delcom which is a sr cl4 position . I got my 4 warnings during my first week on the server when I was new to serious RP and I am now staff so I like to think I’m a trusted member and have learnt from my previous warnings. I have edited my app to state as so.

Status
Not open for further replies.