Character name(s):' Smoker "Diasu
Civilian name: Mr.Goodyear
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all allowed, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: Nu-7 SGT
|A1 Commander|Ci Alpha and delta
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? And why?: FearRP when I was captured as a Nu-7, I drank bleach to escape, but I was under FearRP
-
What O5 role are you applying for, and why (give the specific O5 number): O5-6 reason I am going for the position is the cause; at the current time, I have reached my goals of getting COM and running a successful regiment, and now I think its time to move on to higher positions and make more of a difference and help run a successful foundation
-
What makes you the best candidate for the O5 Council?: I am the best candidate for the position as I work very closely with the council as A1 COM and even before that as a Major for 4 Months in which I also worked with other CL4 holders and CL5; I believe as I grabbed as much experience as possible in the five months and can handle the task of being O5.
-
What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council in RP?:
-Watch over all site operations that go on
-Work closely with A1 to prevent info breaches
-Review all departments assigned to you, making sure they are up to standards
-Making sure the CoC is being followed

What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council out of RP (e.g., what applications do they handle?):
-Director of research
-Director of medicine
-Director of Intelligence
-Director of internal affairs
-Chief of security
-Site advisor and director
-Overseer Assistant

Please give some lore about your O5 character and what storylines they would be involved in:
05-6, previously known as "Smoker," is an odd case. His file is essentially nonexistent. Any information is not on paper but only spoken through the other 05 members. What is known is that "Smoker" was part of a secret government program where they kidnapped babies at birth and brought them to what was called "The White Room" there were 14 of them during their adolescence years the researchers trained their minds to be more intelligent than the average genius from learning all languages to being able to solve math problems that would take math professors a lifetime to figure while this program was going something happened on May 22nd the facility housing these children was hit by an explosion all the researchers there executed one by one to this day the GOI name still doesn't know but what was know is that their target was the "The White Room Children" after all was said and done they took the kids including "Smoker" to a safe house in the mountains. Only to reveal that it was a criminal empire that made child soldiers and they were tipped off about the experimental children and decided that this batch would serve the organization very well but the only problem was they were never trained in athletics so they dawned the task of making these kids into super high intellectual soldiers but you know what they say nothing ever goes as planned during training years 3 of the kids fell ill and were taken away not be seen again the other 10 including “Smoker” pushed through the trainings going based off if they make it the torture will stop one by one each children either died to training accident harsh weathers or fell until there was only 3 left a boy named Rick a female named Trish and “Smoker” the three formed a deep friendship but on a snowy day the three were pulled into a courtyard and made to fight to the death Rick killed Trish without any hesitation after this he set his sights on “Smoker” beating him senseless until “Smokers” survival instinct took over he had gone dead with rage sight blinded and he began to fight back hit after hit it’s felt as if Rick was fight someone with “rocks for hands” then Rick realized while he was on defensive that “Smoker” hasn’t stopped throwing punches it’s as if he had a infinite amount of stamina but right thing that thought Rick was punched on side of the head so hard that it instantly killed him after Rick fell “Smoker” came back to his senses realizing what he’s done he stops and takes a look at the sky and just stands there no one knowing what he’s thinking or gonna do next but then slow clapping can be heard it was the “Big Boss” as they called him he ran the operation on making soldiers for the criminal empire he walks to “Smoker who is still standing frozen and pats his back saying “You are the strongest of the group simply not because your the last one alive but you know how to let go and use your survival instincts” after this “Big Boss” took “Smoker” under his wing from showing him CQC to long range to tactics and planning raids “Smoker” was shown everything he’s essentially became known as a “Efficient Killing Machine” after years of serving “Big Boss” “Smoker” was an adult age:Unknown (He couldn’t tell you himself) during routine planning on routes to smuggle the HQ of the empire was suddenly hit by a explosion people in black military uniform stormed the HQ executing people left and right that resisted until they saw “Smoker” they put him into custody and brought him to the foundation where he was questioned on many things from what’s his story to what he was doing there “Smoker replied with the truth that he was kidnapped by those people and trained by them to help their empire. When asked by the agents if we would go back to help them he replied with “no” that some point he would try and leave during this sentence a orange blob came in understandably “Smoker” was confused but not scared more fascinated the agents start freak out as a civilian seen something they weren’t suppose to so they have him two choices, choice one became a security guard at the military base with good pay and live in condition or B they bury him and he won’t say a word with being the obvious “Smoker” chose to serve the foundation they got him into uniform trained them and he was opened to a whole new world where he learned about SCP’s the foundation MTF the whole 10 yards during the first month “Smoker” was involved with the 008 outbreak but he kept his cool and protected dblock while other guards were running in fear a instance walked in and “Smoker manage to terminate the instance after this Nu-7 did a tryout and “Smoker” decided to join the tryout he passed was then brought in during his time in Nu-7 he served along side Jim Cook and Boris during their time in Nu-7 “Smoker” and Jim cook captured many Chaos High Commands from DELCOM to COM they often were praised but during this time Boris was KIA due to a accident in the foundation a funeral was held and Nu-7 attended but something didn’t sit right with the duo as Boris was always the smart one of the trio after some investigation “Smoker” learned of LE(omega 1) after asking the site director about it he was later captured and brought to be interrogated by LE after being questioned and telling the trust he was sprayed by a bottle and lost conscious after that he went on to serve for a month and then was grabbed again only it wasn’t be LE no it was by ISD(Alpha 1) he presented with a opportunity to join them after some discussion he helped in the aid of faking his death and then started the new identity of “Smoker” a ruthless operative who wears a skull mask with a cigar “Smoker” quickly moved up in the ranks from CSG all the way to captain and remaind there for 3 months to then becoming a major for 2 months while serving 05 with the upmost quality that can be offerd from stopping mass I fro breaches to solo recontaing SCP’s to single handlly stopping GOI raids “Smoker” always gave it his best and double that after a bit of time the current Commander had passed away and the 05 appointed “Smoker” to becoming the new Commander while commander “Smoker” lead the regiment with a iron fist kept everyone in line and trained the operatives to be the best of the best and is still currently going at it that’s all that is currently known about “Smoker” as he mysteriously disappeared but came at the same time oddly enough a new 05 known as the “Gangster” also a prefeniol at what he does almost some similarities to “Smoker” but we may never know the identity of the two end of file.

Last edited:

Jmoskee

Jul 13, 2022
+Support
-Great leader
-Well mannered
-Professional
-Mature

-Has great experience
Overall smoker has been a great asset to the site and a reliable person to go to when things need to get done or when you need help.

Yobi

Jul 5, 2022
+Support
-Great Person to work with
-Has CL4 Experience
-Mature
-Extremely Professional
-Overall Great guy.

Smoker is probably one of the people I trust the most throughout the whole server. He gets the job done and would make a wonderful addition to the council. Good luck Smoker!

Green

Jul 13, 2022
+Support
-Active
-Good Interactions
-High Level C4
-Works Closely with O5

Good luck to you Diasu!
If you don't get it then I'll try again in 2 week ;)

Deftone

Sep 20, 2022
+Support
- Leader qualities
- Experienced
- Level-headed
- Professional

Really great CMDR, no doubt that he'll be a great O5 too.

Pugkipz

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Mar 18, 2022
Puerto Rico
+Support
- Mature
- Great Leadership skills
- Plenty of CL4 Experience
- Very Un-Ethical

Pulsewalker

May 24, 2022
Louisiana
logo.png

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Application Accepted

Thank you for taking the time to apply for the ███ position.

Your work in the MTF █-█ regiment has not gone unappreciated. We have watched you for a long time, we have shared laughter, pain and struggles with one another. Your skill with a firearm is only barely matched by your skill in leadership. We have watched you build your unit up from pickings of a shattered regiment into a healthy, powerful force that the ██████s have used to their advantage in countless operations.

You are the spearhead. The ultimate arrow from the mighty bow of the Foundation.. however, you will be returned to the quiver on this day. You are meant for so much more than a death on the battlefield, Commander.

Look forward, for the life you have led thus far is behind you. The boney digits of Death have consumed your old name and expelled your identity, your body nothing more than a host for the new, powerful being that you have become.

Cast away your former name... for you now stand at the pinnacle.

Welcome to the ██████, ██-6 "The Gangster".

For more information, please contact ██-1. If you do not have it upon first login, get in contact with an Admin+ to get your whitelist.​

Status
Not open for further replies.