-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

MTF NU-7, CI Delcom, Chief of Medicine, Director of Medicine, Site Advisor

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
-
No, I have received no warnings in my time playing the server

What O5 role are you applying for, and why (give the specific O5 number):

O5-6 "The Seeker"

I do not mind which number I get as it will make no impact on RP and will not affect the story by too much

What makes you the best candidate for the O5 Council?:
I consider myself a good candidate on the basis of my previous experience in level 4 positions, and in those positions, I have met many different individuals and created many different RP scenarios with them. During my time as the chief of medicine, I had several interactions with both ethics members and O5 council members, I had RP interaction with them asking how the department was going and if I was "settling in just fine".
I consider myself to be very invested in SCP lore as I tend to read about canon and tales alike.
I also believe that my experience in site administration makes me a good candidate because it shows I've dealt with site affairs and I've got experience with how the foundation operates.

What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council in RP?:
The O5 Council oversees all operations within the site, departments, MTFs, Site administration, and so on, the O5 ensures the foundation is in fully working order, they give performance reports back to departments on how they're running and if they need to improve or not. Most of the time they overlook CL4 personnel to ensure they are doing their jobs correctly. The O5 themselves check to make sure the level 4 personnel are giving out correct tasks for their personnel to do.

What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):
They assign high-rank positions to certain individuals, I.E site Advisors and Directors, they tend to keep watch on these positions to ensure the ones that are in them are doing their roles correctly. The O5 handles; Executive Researcher, Chief of Security, Director of Research, Director of Intelligence, Site Advisor, and Director applications. You give feedback to department heads about the activity and performance of their department, and you propose potential changes to the protocol, procedures, or how departments should be run, when necessary.

Please give some lore about your O5 character and what storylines they would be involved in:
O5-6 was originally a researcher on ████, O5-6 was brought in by a then-unknown foundation staff member, who then tasked O5-6 to research objects with unidentified anomalous features, O5-6 was skeptical at first but agreed to the research. After several attempts to find these anomalous features, O5-6 came empty-handed in all testing, it wasn't until other researchers entered the site and conducted research that the objects made their anomalous effects present.

During a scheduled test with Researcher ████████. having performed several tests on SCP-████ which at the time was considered no longer anomalous, The real anomalous properties revealed themselves and infected several site staff within Site ██ The nature of the infection was misunderstood by O5-6s employers which resulted in his redeployment to Site ████ to re-conduct research on the objects he was originally tasked to do, but this time O5-6 discovered his resistance to these anomalous effects, many hours of research past until O5-6 became aware of the "Pattern Screamers", with this new discovery O5-6 was able to prevent the same catastrophic event that had happened to all other site staff from Site ████.

During an incident on Site ████ Researcher ████████ had interacted with SCP-████ which had awoken the Pattern Screamers and brought them in from their dimension. O5-6 was the key to halting the event, O5-6s resistance to the Pattern Screamers was noted in his report, claiming that the Screamers were stopped in their tracks because of O5-6, while they were in his presence they never infected other site personnel, its believed that his resistance to the Screamers causes them to become significantly weaker, sending them back to their own reality, unable to interact fully with the reality O5-6 resides in. Researcher ████████ was reprimanded for almost causing a site-wide catastrophe.

O5-6s research was praised by the previously mentioned unknown foundation staff member who turned out to be part of site administration; O5-10. O5-10 was impressed with O5-6s work regarding the "Pattern Screamers" with his resistance to the effects of the Pattern Screamers, O5-10 claimed, "I would be a waste of good resource as a researcher" and claimed there would be better tasks planned for O5-6. Due to the nature of O5-6s power to resist the Pattern Screamers, O5-6 was brought into the O5 council to oversee sites and avoid another Pattern Screamer catastrophe.

Ever since the position was given to O5-6, he has been tasked with seeking out the Pattern Screamers and putting a halt to any CK-class world-ending events caused by a Pattern Screamer invasion.

• Love
Reactions: Dragos587

Bram

CG Platinum VIP
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Hey there Cheddar, after observing you as site advisor I think you are a great fit for the O5 Council.
+Support
+Active
+Good SCP knowledge
+Mature
+Good Leadership

Biscuit

Feb 7, 2022
You got my support Cheddar!

You've been really active as Site Advisor and have hung around with us on teamspeak all the best to you!

Status
Not open for further replies.