Character name(s):
Foundation: Ethan 'Juliet' Mendaz
CI: Ethan 'Sage' Bunda
Civilian name: Ethan Wood
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- MTF E-11 SGT, MTF A-1 CPT (current), CI-G (current)
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I have received two warnings. My first warning was an NRP warning, I was a researcher and I killed a D-Class with a gun. I was fairly new to the server at the time and I now revised the rules so I can assure you that I understand the rules well. My second warning was a FearRP warning because I ran out of the airlock when I thought no security detail were there and ran past a guy with a gun. He was difficult to see as he was behind a corner with a gun pointed at me.
What O5 role are you applying for, and why (give the specific O5 number):
- I am applying for O5-7 as the role is lying vacant. O5-7 portrays a sense of darkness and a mystery, which fascinates me, and I think that I could fulfil the role well with quality roleplay. I don't mind if "The Indominus" has to be changed, I have a couple ideas and I'm open to any suggestions you may have.
What makes you the best candidate for the O5 Council?:
- Throughout my experience on Garry's Mod, I have played quite a few different servers. Most of these servers are serious RP servers but CG SCP RP is the one I've dedicated the most to. I have 866 hours on Garry's Mod at the time being and quite a lot of them are on this server so I know a few things about the game. I believe my ability and quality of roleplay is suffice to achieve the role of an overseer. As of now, I am a MTF A-1 CPT, I have gained a lot of RP experience from having this role and I would love to use this experience to try become the best overseer I could possibly be. In addition to my points, I'm intrigued by the SCP's themselves and the stories around them. I spend a lot of my time reading about SCP's and watching videos about them. ( An example of this would be SCP-1730. A fascinating complex with a series of cognitohazards and biohazards).
What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council in RP?:
- The O5 Council make sure the foundation is running in an orderly fashion by ensuring the departments in the site they are overseeing are doing their jobs correctly and efficiently in order to preserve humanity. A major concern of the O5 would be the department of Research. This department is in my opinion the center of the Foundation because they unfold the deepest mysteries of creation, which can be highly dangerous at times.
What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):
- Mainly they will handle Department Director, Site Advisor, Site Director applications. Furthermore, they also handle the activity and quality of roleplay of the people who hold these roles to ensure the departments are working accordingly. They do this by reviewing them and regularly interviewing them to find out any information that will help.
Please give some lore about your O5 character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Ethan Mendaz was born in the UK. As he was growing up he developed an interest for weaponry and militia which influenced him to join the British Army. In the British Army he thrived, he was skilful in combat, leadership and was greatly commended for his bravery. One day he was offered a position in the UK SAS (United Kingdom Special Forces). Ethan flew through the ranks, until eventually ending up as the LTCOM.

A mission has gone south. The Special Forces are tasked to retrieve a VIP in Canada but the VIP's location is unknown. A mysterious creature has wiped out most of Ethan's division, all hope is lost until Ethan encounters some men. They tell him that he has been monitored and has shown great skill and elitism and his survival of the creature is most impressive. They offer him a place in a facility where his skills are needed and can be cultivated into greatness.

Months later, and yet again Ethan has thrived, he has been MTF E-11 SGT for around a week and is approached by men in black uniform. They cuff him and take him to this terrifying pillar. All of them are staring at him ominously until one walks to Ethan and explains that they have seen immense skill and strategy and would like to offer him a place in a Mobile Task Force called ██ . He accepts the offer and becomes a PVT in the regiment. In this regiment, he has been promoted to CPT and has had a great amount of contact with the ██ Council, even so they have given him a nickname of "Indominus" because of Ethan's traits of a strategist in dealing with security threats throughout his time in the Foundation.

Last edited:

Ryan Runner

Dec 17, 2021
+SUPPORT
- very nice guy
- Good leade as he is cpt of A1
- Good rule knowledge
- Active ig and ts
- Good app

Good luck

Last edited:

Valkyrie

Dec 31, 2021
+SUPPORT
- Nice guy / well known
- Captain of A-1 / Leadership skills
- Active IG and TS
- Great Application

{Mercs}DoR

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 23, 2021
MASSIVE +SUPPORT
+active
+friendly
+good RP
+A-1/O5 experience
+good fit for O5 (in my eyes)

GL ethan really hope you pass -Dor

Monarch

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 8, 2022

+/- NEUTRAL

Hello, Ethan. I've reached the neutral verdict as I personally believe the people best suited for site command, are those with site administrative experience. Otherwise you excel in all other aspects.

Positives

• Active IG/TS
  • Good rule knowledge
  • Dedicated to helping community.
  • Have had good roleplay with.

Neutral

• Unsure on ability to delegate.
  • Unsure on ability to command.
  • Unsure on experience within this role.

Negatives

• N/A
Good Luck.

Zel

Civil Gamers Expert
May 31, 2021
skype headquarters

APPLICATION VERDICT: DENIED

Feedback is available. Please speak to any O5 apart from 'Two' to receive your individual feedback.

You may re-apply in two weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.